Chapter 3

While Hope and Rafael are fighting and Dr. Saltzman is watching from the door. Rafael pins Hope down and made the mistake of looking into her bright blue eyes. Next thing you know Hope flips them so now she is on top. Rafael tries to get out of her hold and fails, so he tapped out.

Hope: I don't think you tried.

Rafael: Why you say that?

Hope: Because you didn't... Am I right Dr. Saltzman?

Of course, Hope knew he was there the whole time. Rafael turns around and sees a very amused headmaster standing in the doorway.

Rafael: How did you know he was there?

Hope: How didn't you, he's not that quite. I noticed him when he walked in.

Rafael: But how, I have super hearing too and I didn't notice him there at all.

Dr. Saltzman: She noticed cause her head is always on a swivel cause of her background.

Rafael: What do you mean "of her background"?

Dr. Saltzman: Not my story to tell.

Hope: Before I was even born I've had people try and kill me just because I'm different.

Dr. Saltzman: So when she was talking to you and you were paying attention only to her, she was listening to you and paying attention to her surroundings.

Rafael: But you didn't seem that way last night.....

Hope shoots a glare at Rafael while Dr. Saltzmen looked at the two teens in front of him, but mainly at Hope.

Hope: I was my drinks were watered down and I'm a very good actor whenever the twins drag me out to a party.

Rafael: So...do...you...um...remember everything that happened last night???

He asked the question not really wanting Hope to answer even thou he might already know the answer. Dr. Saltzman slowly turns away and starts walking out, because mainly he does not want to be part of that conversation. 

Hope: Really Ric and you wonder why Emma is my favorite. 

As Dr. Saltzman walks out he turns to Hope and says...

Dr. Saltzman: It's her job to listen to your problems and it's my job to run the school... So bye.

Hope looks at Rafael who is looking for an answer and Dr. Saltzman isn't in the gym anymore. Hope has no clue what to do.

Hope: Yes I remember everything from last night. and before you ask yes we did kiss and yes it was a good one.

Rafael: .....

Rafael is lost for words and has no clue what to say. Hope starts to walk off to find her friends. So she pulls out her phone and texts the group chat.

                                          Lizzie- 2nd Fav    Josie- Fav Twin    Hope

                                                                            Three Musketeers 

Hope- where are you need to talk ASAP

Fav Twin- is this about you know who and what happed last night

Hope- YES!!!!!!

2nd Fav- wait I was out of it last night what happened

Fav Twin- Hope kissed Rafael during spin the bottle

Hope- really Josie wait after I got up who did it land on when Rafael spun the bottle

Fav Twin- Lizzie then she spun and it landed on M.G.

2nd Fav- wait what happened!!!

Hope- sounds like you kissed M.G. and Rafael

2nd fav- wait you kissed Rafael but who else did you kiss 

Hope- don't say anything Josie

Fav Twin- wouldn't dream of it but I'm staying in your room tonight cause Lizzie is annoying when we are keeping something from her

Hope- can't tonight

Fav Twin- why 

2nd Fav- yeah why Hope

Hope- Cause... I'm going on a run tonight

Fav- then you leave me no choice...

one

two

Hope- fine but you can't tell anybody okay Lizzie

2nd Fav- ok

Hope- it was Penelope 

2nd Fav- WHAT!!! HOPE"S ROOM NOW!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!