Chapter 1: As Humans

A New Guardian : The Daughter of the Moon

A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other dark secrets does she hold? The Big 4 - Jack Frost, Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel - are determined to find out. Why does Jack find her so familiar? Will Elsa find her true love, or will she be rejected because of her family? Jelsa.

A/N: I hope you like it, it is my first fanfic! The summary stinks doesn't it? I got Ideas from other stories, so don't be surprised if you see some familiar parts, okay? Credits go to Crazyfangirl237 and LittleHiro6 I am just putting all my favourites all together. As well as putting my own ideas in. I do not own Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, Tangled, How to train your Dragon, Brave.

Chapter 1: As Humans

Elsa could not sleep. She kept tossing and turning in her bed. Finally admitting that she could not sleep, she opened her bright blue eyes to look around. Her room had been decorated with white snowflakes and the ceiling looked just like the night sky. The young princess looked out her opened window to see the full moon.

"Why am I even on this planet? What is my purpose here? All I can do is hurt people?" Elsa asked the moon. As usual, the moon remained silent.

Every day since the 'incident', Elsa would sit in her room, learning to control her powers. Her sister, Anna, used to sing to her every day through the door. Now, Anna would just take one look at the door and leave without a word. Elsa feels even more isolated than before.

Suddenly, something round flew through the window and landed on the floor. Elsa bolted straight up. 'What is that?' she wondered. Slowly, Elsa slid off her bed, and picked up the object. "A ball?" she asked herself. She wondered how the ball got here and who owned it. She realised that there was no frost covering the ball.

"Maybe, I finally got control of it!" she said excitedly to herself.

Just then, a figure got through the window and landed on the floor with a loud thud. It groaned. It sounded like a boy. Elsa couldn't help but yelp.

Intrigued, Elsa cautiously crawled over to the figure. "It is a boy!" she thought. The boy looked about 16, a year older than she is. She looked at the boy's face closely. "He is kind of cute..."

All of a sudden, the boy's eyes snapped open. Surprised, both of them backed away. He hit his head on the wall, while she hit the bed.

"Ow!" they exclaimed at the same time, while rubbing their heads.

Both stared into each other's eyes for what felt like forever. The strange boy had brown eyes and hair. He was the first to recover from the trance.

"H-hi," he said nervously.

"W-who are you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice calm.

"Look, I'm really sorry for intruding but my friend threw my sister's ball up here," he gestured to the ball she held. "And I just want it back and-" he stopped short. His eyes widened in realisation. "Are you the princess?"

When she nodded, he had an astonished look on his face. "Woah...you're beautiful..." he blushed when he realise what he just said. Elsa felt heat creep up her cheeks. Just then she remembered her powers.

"You should go, please. I might hurt you." Elsa panicked.

"What? How?" the boy looked very confused.

"I-I can't tell you," she sighed.

"Okay....so can I have my ball back?"

"Sure on one condition," Elsa wanted to know this boy and finally make a new friend.