Chapter 1

* Two Years Later...*

October 2015

Grace's POV

My life, it has been an amazing journey so far and I would not change anything in it. So many wonderful opportunities have popped into my life and one of them came from a call from Ms. Stephanie McMahon as in WWE. My mind was running a hundred miles a minute and although I am excited that I received the call, my heart is nervous because I have no clue what I would be doing and she did not tell me over the phone. 'I can see my friends.' This is my reassuration that my mind repeats. Yes, I made some awesome friendships with a few of the superstars and divas. We still keep in contact although there are a minor few who I hope to never run into again and one of those never's was none other than Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins who I prefer to call Mr. Ego. 'Grrrr... ugh, he makes my blood boil to unhealthy levels.' mental smack... 'GRACE FOCUS!' My thoughts were broken when I accidentally bump into someone. Once my eyes rose to meet the face of the superstar that I ran into, I realize that he was Dean Ambrose; but many would know him by a different title, the lunatic fringe. "I am sorry about that." I said as I remove myself from the ground.

"It's okay; but you should watch where you are going." He replied as he tried to help me. I nod my head and then remember that I do not know where Ms. McMahon's office is. "Hey, ummm... Dean, do you know Ms. McMahon's office is located?"

"Yes, I do."

"Could you please help me?" He nods yes and gave me the signal to follow him. While we walk, he asks me about myself as well as how I am doing; and I politely respond along with ask him about himself. He, of course, replies with short answers which is fine. Some people are more to themselves and private. I respect that. When Dean and I arrived at the boss's door, he waves as he leaves; and I place my hand upon the door. I knock and hear a voice tell me to come in. "Hi", I spoke quietly, " I am GraceLynn." She got up and put out her hand as she said, "Hi, GraceLynn, I am Stephanie McMahon; and I am sure that you are wondering why I called you."

"Yes, madam, I was wondering nervously." Stephanie then motioned for me to sit; and she sat on the couch with me. When I am seated, she comes to my side and hugs me in a motherly way. "There is no need to worry, GraceLynn. My call was not to scare you; but it was intended to offer you a job." Although I knew that this was not how she was on-screen, her emotions and intend were sincere. It brought me some peace and afterward I asked with another feeling. "You want to give me a job here, here in WWE?" I am shocked. 'What could I possibly do?' Stephanie must have noticed because she answered my mind's question. "Yes, I would like you to be my assistant as well as take part in the creative team."

"I would be honored; but I have to be honest with you on the subject of the Authority." Her eyes turn at me with a curious look and I continue, "I would love to work for you and I respect you; however, I do not agree with everything the Authority does. I will do my job; but I will also not go against my conscious. Please do not take that wrong. I will respect you as my boss; however, I ask that you respect me as well."

"GraceLynn", Stephanie replies, "I am happy that you are open as well as honest which is why you will have the job."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, you have it. Also I have done my research and I like what I see." My excitement grows quickly and I hug her tightly. "When Ms. McMahon would you like me to begin?"

"Please, call me Stephanie; and I would like to see you tomorrow at 9 a.m." I nod and remove myself from my seat. As my hand goes for the handle, the door is pushed with a rush. "I need to talk to you and Hunter right now!" a guy yells.

"You should not talk to your boss that way as well as watch where you are going!" I say.

"Mind your own business! I will do what I want!" He replied. How rude does he have to be? Wait... that voice, I recognize it. Before my thoughts trail on, Stephanie's voice interrupts his moody speech. "Seth Rollins, you do not demand me nor speak to myself or anyone else in my care in such a matter!" My mind and conscious instruct me to leave ;and my feet continue to head out. "Thank you, Stephanie and I will see you tomorrow at 9 sharp."

"Alright, GraceLynn. Good night." she chirped.

"Good night!" With this, I go to my car and drive to my apartment.

*Back at the Apartment*

I gather everything together so that I am prepared for tomorrow morning. As I climb into bed, my phone goes off. 'Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.'

(phone conversation - J is Jess and G is GraceLynn)

G: Hello.

J: Hey, Grace! It is me, Jessica!

G: Jess! How are you doing, girl?

J- I am doing great! I am heading your way and should be there tomorrow. How are you?

G- I am glad that you are good and I cannot wait to see! However you have to meet me at the stadium instead of my place.

J- Grace, is there something that I should know?

There is a seconds of silence and then I blurt out like a excited teenager...

G- Guess what? Guess what? I got a job at WWE!

J- OMG! Congrats and we have to celebrate with a small party!

G- Thanks and I agree!

J- I will let you go rest and I will see you tomorrow girlie!

G- Alright. Good night, Jess!

J- Good night Grace!

I hang up and bury myself in my bed. Sleep slowly overcomes me and I am out.