Chapter 13

Colby's POV

I hope that she has received my note; and honestly, I am so excited like a kid on Christmas. Why? I am overjoyed because GraceLynn is giving us a chance even if it is just friends although my hopes kind of want more. Have patience Colby. I keep telling myself this because I do not want to scare her away as well as I do not want to hurt her more than she already is. GraceLynn has been through enough; and I need to be there for her.

GraceLynn's POV

Ms. McMahon wants me to do a promo with Jessica, Brittany, Kane, and Summer who will have Layla not far behind her. This is weird because it was both not on the scheduled and very last minute; however, I will not argue with my boss as well as there is always a reason for what happens; and I have something nice to look forward too afterwards: my date tonight with Colby.

PROMO...

Jessica, Brittany, and I were catching up as we were walking through halls when I suddenly fell to the floor. What the heck? This was not part of the script or what not's. "Watch where you're going, Miss Death!" Summer shouted at me. My ears pick up growling from behind me and someone is laughing with Summer Rae. "Yeah, Death Angel, you need to be careful or else you'll meet the shadows!" They continue laughing until Brittany punches Layla while Jessica knocks out Summer Rae and says, "Hahahahaha... opps, you should watch out because my fist slip sometimes especially when stupid Barbie dolls speak." I notice the sarcasm in her voice and attempt to keep my lips sealed from letting out laughter. My attempt ends up failing as I roll on the floor laughing my head off and then someone comes upon the scene. "Miss Robertson, what is going on here?" Kane, my father asks.

"Well", I reply as I remove myself from the cold ground, "Miss Rae along with her friend here were insulting as well as pushing us around and we decided or I should say these two friends of mine decided not to take their crap."

"Very well then", he answers, "Summer Rae and Layla stay away from these young ladies and watch yourselves or else." The two plastic toys walk away while he turns his attention toward us. "You, three are wanted in the office for instruction."

"Alright, we will head to the boss lady's office!" Brittany chirps.

Colby's POV

My eyes were toward the screen; and I see GraceLynn with her friends, Jessica and Brittany. My mind is at ease until my ears pick up another voice in the speakers. "Watch where you're going, Miss Death!" Summer shouted at GraceLynn. Anger is written all over the faces of Jessica and Brittany while confusion is settled on Grace's. Things are not going to end well. My levels of nervousness begin to rise and it gets worse with Layla's laughing. "Yeah, Death Angel, you need to be careful or else you'll meet the shadows!" They continue laughing until Brittany punches Layla while Jessica knocks out Summer Rae and says, "Hahahahaha... opps, you should watch out because my fist slip sometimes especially when stupid Barbie dolls speak." My heart begins to laugh and it exits out of my mouth. "What is so funny, Lopez?" I turn around and see Dean with Roman and John Cena. I then explain what happened and my thoughts on it. "Man, my girlfriend is something else." Dean states.

"Wait... when did you start dating?" John asks.

"Hmm... nothing. The girl has some skill. Is there a problem with saying that?" Is it me or is Dean being defensive because he is being questioned on his statement on love? "Jonathan Good is in love. When did we think that any of us would see the day?" Nikki Bella said as she approached John.

"Real funny Bella. Mock a guy who may just be in... you know." Jon says.

"Dude, there is nothing wrong with this nor should you be ashamed of your feelings." Roman tells Jon. Everyone puts out their agreement with him and poor Jon looks clueless. "Jon", I say with caution, "if you really love her then you should just let her know how you feel about her. Even ask this girl on a date." He sets his eyes on me and if looks could kill then I would be laying on this floor dead. "Hey I am just trying to help here." I reply as my hands rise up to the air in surrender. Lucky John comes to my aid, "Usually I do not agree with this scumbag on anything; but I will have to be with him on this case 100%." Roman even sides with my idea and Jon calms down. "Well, I would love to stay and continue to have this conversation; however, I have places to be and people to see."