Chapter 8

Grace's POV

Back at the arena...

*Flashback*

"Grace, I need you to stay awake. Please keep your eyes open."

"Jess?"

"Yes, Grace it is me."

"It hurts as in too fast." My heart rate has risen too high and I feel as if it will burst soon.  My head has my eye meet Jessica's and her eyes speak of anger. I tried to fight the tears because this will only set her anger to fury and rage; however, my tears win the war and spill slowly down my cheeks.  She takes notice and calls for the Bella. "Brie", she yells, "please take Grace to the hospital!"  I see her nod and gently gather me up into her arms. Brie in a motherly tone constantly reminds to stay awake and I'll be alright. Before everything goes black, my eyes see Jessica beating Summer Rae.

*End of Flashback*

The Present...

My eyes flutter open and I am surrounded by a lot of white objects. I also notice that someone is holding me while Jessica sits on Dean's lap in a chair by my bed. They are both asleep.  My face then turns toward the owner of the strong arms that gently hold me and my mind has been shown by my eyes that these muscular arms belong to Colby. He is fast asleep next to me. These sleepy people are so cute that I decide to use Colby's phone and take pictures of my friends.  Afterwards, I place the phone on the table and my head nestles itself into Colby's chest. Although my body cannot seem to fall back into rest, my mind wanders off into a dreamland and stays there until I feel him stirring. "Good Morning handsome. I hope that you slept well." I whisper.

"Hello and good morning, my mumbles", he says, "I did sleep well especially with you next to me." My cheeks heat up and I sense that they are turning crimson by his reaction. "Well, I am glad that you slept well and I was helpful." His hand crested my cheek before I kissed his cheek and it was his turn to be red. "Thank you Colby for stopping by to see me."

"I would anytime for you, princess; and I wish that I could have stopped what had happened."

"Colby, it was not your fault that some stupid plastic Barbie doll decided to stick her nose in my business and there was not anything that you could really do. Plus, Jessica and three divas who I think one was Brie helped me. I am alright now so quit your blaming or I'll smack you!"

"Yes madam! I glad that they went out there and don't worry about us because my heart belongs to only one and it is definitely not some Barbie, Miss Angel of Death." We both laugh at my "name" and forgetting about the sleeping beauty in the corner. "I am glad that you are awake and in a good mood, GraceLynn", Jon said.

"Thanks Jon! I am feeling a lot better than last night and I am going to kill that plastic doll when I get my hands on her!"

"Calm down, baby girl." Joe said as he walked in with the doctor behind him.

Jon / Dean's POV

I am woken up by laughing and I feel something on my lap. My eyes open fully and I realize that the beautiful creature in front of me is Jessica. My mind then goes to last night and I may so amaze with her feisty nature as well as her wrestling skills. Summer deserved what she got and the crowd loved Jessica. I could tell by the "Shadow Girl" chants. She showed everyone what she is made of as well protected her family which is something that I value. My attention slowly comes back to GraceLynn. "I am glad that you are awake and in a good mood, GraceLynn", Jon said.

"Thanks Jon! I am feeling a lot better than last night and I am going to kill that plastic doll when I get my hands on her!" Man, these two are feisty.... Mental note: never make these girls livid. I was going to ask about what exactly happened last night; however, someone came into the room and spoke.  "Calm down, baby girl." Joe said as he walked in with the doc on his tail.

"I agree, Miss Robertson because you gave everyone a scare last night. By the way, I am Dr. Johnson and my visit is to discuss your health as well as what happened last night."

"Grace", Seth asked with a voice of concern, "what exactly did happen?"

"Yeah, you were fine when I saw you", I piped in, "is everything okay?" I am worried because Grace and Jessica have grown on me which does not happen often or as quickly especially after her death. I kind of became distance to everyone except Joe and well now these two.

"It is my heart condition and last night, the rate of beating was too much. The doctor can explain better." She replied.

"GraceLynn is in need of a new heart; but has not had a donator so she continues on living with the chances of possibly having a heart attack or worse. However, Grace, I am afraid to inform you; but if you do not receive a donator soon then your chances of freedom will become limit or even worse. Your health is declining and last night's episode was just a taste of what is to come." What?! This cannot be happening? This is not fair and she doesn't deserve any of this crap! My eyes shift and I see that Jessica is crying. Her pain is strangling her because her sister is in pain and suffering; and she feels helpless. My attention then is directed at Grace who seems to be trying to remain strong for everyone else. "Kid, it is okay not to be okay. It is fine to cry." She wears her eyes and says, "Thanks, Cena for the reminder." I cannot help laughing at her being a wise guy.  "So doctor, what can we do to help my sister?" He then explains everything that has to go on and breaks down what will come.  Once Dr. Johnson finishes, I have a few ideas that I need to run pass the gang as well as the WWE Corporation.