Chapter 7

Grace's POV

I am so glad that we cleared the air and my feelings of trust are higher than usually. I feel that I can trust Colby and my mind hopes that my heart is right. "Grace, we are here." Colby says as he helps me out of the car. My hand goes into his as we walk into the stadium and head to Ms. Stephanie McMahon's office.  "I am happy to see that you two are together and in high spirits because tonight Grace, you will be coming out after Seth's winning to congratulate him and this is when he pull you in for a sweet; but quick kiss. Seth, you will leave her alone in shock."

"Alright, I am good with this Stephanie!" I chirp. Seth nods his head and he leaves. "Do not forget that you, Kane, and I have a promo earlier in the show tonight."

"Thank you for reminding me." I say as my hand turns the door nob and then remember to ask, "What time do you need me?"

"I will need you here at 6 sharp." I nod and walk out. My legs carry me until I bump into a tall dark figure. "You seem to have an issue with not paying attention, kid."

"I beg to differ with your opinion because you, sir have a tendency to run people over when you do not pay attention and then you blame them instead of taking responsibility for your actions." I say and walk away after making my point. My conscious is thanking my mind for moving my body because Kane honestly scares the crap out of me and these run-ins are getting to be a habit for him. It is like he is hiding something that is eating him alive and he needs to reveal this dark secret.  

Kane's POV

My mind is blown by my daughter's blunt nature and how she carries herself. She reminds me of her mother as well as my brother, her uncle Mark better known to the world as "The Undertaker".  However, I am nervous and my body has never felt this way before. Why, you may ask? How do I tell this twenty-one year old spit fire that she is my daughter and why I was not there? My thoughts are broken by footsteps. "Kane", Ms. McMahon says abruptly, "you need to prepared for the promo and don't go off script! Do you understand?"

"Yes, madam." Stephanie smiles and begins to walk away; however, I realize that I need someone else's opinion and advice. "Stephanie", I say quietly.

"Yes, Kane?"

"I need some help on a personal matter that come up."  Stephanie looks at me with suspicion and I continue on, "I have recently met someone who is family; however, this person does not know that she is or how. I want to tell this person; but my mind already sees the possibly outcomes. What should I do?"

"Well, you have to take this person aside and explain the how and why. Do know that she may not accept or understand right away so give her time and space to do so."

"Thank you, Ms. McMahon for helping me."

"You are welcome and I wish you luck."  I am left alone and my mind begins to plan on how I am going to inform her.

Grace's POV

The promo...

"Ms. Robertson", Ms. McMahon said, "do I have anything planned for today?"

"Yes, Ms. McMahon. You have to address a few superstars as well as an interview and the special event to plan." My eyes turn to see Seth kicking the crap out of Big Show and in my heart, I am rooting for him. "Ms. Robertson, you seem to be distracted by a certain man who's sweaty.  Do you have a fancy for Mr. Rollins?"

"Oh Ms. McMahon, I do not and my time does not allow me for silly things." She throws me a look and I am somewhat worried. However, we were interrupted by Kane and his blunt entrances.  "We need to talk Ms. Robertson if that is even you're name."