Author's Note

Ello Lovely People!

This is indeed another author's note... I am writing this one because I maybe in need of assistance with this story as well as "Rebel Yell".

Jar of Hearts:

1. Should there be a chapter of date night?

 - if so, who? Grace/Seth... Jess/Dean... Francesca/someone special...

2. Should Summer make the surprise announcement at an event or a specific match?

 - maybe payback, summer slam, wrestle mania, etc?

3. How do you think that Summer and Layla should get Brittany to trust them?

 - maybe secretly send videos and letters from mystery people and then pretend to be there for her?

Rebel Yell:

1. My first problem is that I don't know a whole lot about BVB! I love their music; but need someone who knows them well.

SO IF YOU ARE APART OF THE ARMY OR JUST KNOW A WHOLE LOT ABOUT THEM THEN COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW BECAUSE OF THE STORY AS WELL AS I JUST JOINED THE ARMY!

2. Does Jinx spelled with 2 x's? I have seen a few people use one and a lot of people using two? So which is it?

 -Also does he prefer to be called by his really name at all? If so, when and why? (Sorry this sounds kind of weird asking... I don't know why it does; but it does...)

3. Who is taken and by whom? I want to be careful and make sure that I don't offend or hurt anyone... Why, you may ask? Answer: People read this and that would probably include BVB and people who knows them... Also everyone has feeling (yes, everyone is emo unless you don't have a heart or emotions in which I feel very sorry for you).

4. A COVER! I do not have one because I do not know what to make it or how to make it... So if anyone does, would you please help me?! I would deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

For both stories, I would love to put pictures and videos; however, I have no bloody clue how to work it... I mean that I am not so sure. Tech business is not mine because I stinks when it comes to working the computer (hahaha XD this is why I yell for my brother. He is my little tech hero! :) 

Also one-shots are still open for now.. I put on hold because I am crazy busy with other writings as well as my life outside my wonderful and wild imagination.

Well, that's all forks! Thank you and nighty night!

~ Blake, the mischievous misfit :)