Chapter 32

Aaliyah's POV

Brittany and I arrive at the divas locker room; and every pair of eyes is upon us. We do not even get ever far in when Cameron says, "Is it true that you are lovers? I mean that you are a perfect match made in hell!"My fist are balled up tightly; and ready to fly across her face; however, Brittany opened her mouth before any action could occur. "Roses are red and Violets are purples. Shut your pretty mouth or your body will be the same colors."

"What? Did you just threaten me?" Cameron exclaimed with an attitude.

"I do not waste my time by making threats at children; but instead I am giving your Barbie majesty a promise. So, you best heed my warning or else I will teach you the meaning of 'living in hell'." Brittany replied and I could no longer contain my laughter.

"What is so funny about this?" Eva Marie asked.

"You should ask 'what isn't funny about it'. I mean after all she just shut her the hell up; and I found it absolutely hilarious!" I stated still laughing in between words.

"It is not funny at all!" Cameron shouted.

"Look who decided to be what she thinks is proper." Brittany answered as she and I high five.

"Cameron, they aren't worth our time. Let us just go." Eva Marie says as she takes an already irritated Cameron away from us.

"That's the smartest idea you ever came up with, Eva." I shouted as the two barbies left.

Brittany's POV

Aaliyah and I honestly are a great team both in the ring of fists and words. "Girls, can I ask a serious question? I am not trying to mock or offend you. I just want to know." Nattie says. 

"Sure. Please ask away." Aaliyah states.

"What exactly is going on? How much of what people are saying is true?" She asked.  Aaliyah and I sigh before motioning to pull up a chair as we explain what is going on and how we are dealing with everything. Nattie is so patience as the details are laid out in front of her. Once the explanation is complete, she sits for a moment in silence which honestly is scaring me; however, the quiet breaks. "It seems that there is more then the situation gives or lets on. I will express later some of the missing factors; and hopefully, we will get to the bottom of this problem. Second, I would be careful of and to whom you speak to about anything from now on. What I mean is that someone could be up to some plan which in my opinion, I think this to be part of the issue; and you two do not desire any more heartache and pain. So, think before you speak and listen very well with wide ears. Finally do not so quick to judge or point fingers. Lay low and figure things out. Okay?" She says.

"Thank you so much!" Aaliyah answers with tears and a large hug.

"Yes, thank you for your words of wisdom; and taking the time to help us." I say.

"You, girls are welcome; and I am here anytime that you need me." She replies.
We wrap ourselves in one more warm embrace before Nattie heads off to compete in her match against Paige. "Brittany, you need to get ready although I would rather put Miz's lights out until next Christmas or further." Aaliyah tells me bluntly.

"I know; but this is what I have to do for now until we figure something out." I reply sadly. She does not response to my comment; but instead helps me to look my best. Aaliyah applies foundation, light eye shadow, lip gloss, and eye liner to my face. Afterwards, she straightens my natural wavy hair; and trust me, it looks beyond perfect if that is possible.

*Knock... Knock* 

This is the noise that our ears pick up; and behind the door is the devil himself, the Miz. "Is she ready..", He stutters as his eyes travel toward me, "you look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, dear! May I please have the shirt." I ask.

"Oh yeah. Here is one of my shirts." He states with enthusiasm. I take the shirt of his; and with Aaliyah's help, I get it over my head without messing up my makeup or hair.  "You ready, babe?" Miz asked me. I nod my head as he takes my hand in his; and we walk toward the gorilla.

Aaliyah's POV

Once my help is done, my eyes just watch her be taken away by the devil in flesh; and I feel so helpless. 'How can this situation be resolved? I know that she does not love or want him! Damn it! Wait.. Nattie and maybe some others will have an idea...' My thoughts answer my conscience. My legs immediately dash off to find Nattie and the others who may be able to save us from this nightmare.