Chapter 17

Jessica's POV

After the incident in the hallway, we have been thinking and planning on how we were going to defeat them. Yes... Brittany, Francesca, and I have been coming up with ideas and schemes for our matches. "You know that they will try to pull something or have special people behind them." Francesca said.

"I agree with her." Brittany answered.

"I know. We have to be prepared." I reply.

"How though can we win?" Francesca asked. A wick and crazy idea popped into my head; and I realized what we are going to do. "Girls, a plan has formed in my mind. Come and I will explain." They draw near and the plan is discussed.

"I love it!" Francesca shouts. Brittany nods her head happily and I smile.

Three Days Later (Match Night)...

Tonight is the night to remember! The girls and I go to Sandra for our attire which looks simile to the shield.

Text conversation ~ J for Jessica and G for GraceLynn

J - Hey girl! Are you almost here?

G - Yeah. I am.

J - That's great. Please come to Sandra because she has a surprise for you and so do I.

G - Oh for the love of the good Lord! What have you done now Jessica Deschamp?!

J - Nothing... Nothing wrong was committed! Why do you assume the worst?

G - Must I remind you of our senior year?

J - No... I got it. :/

G - Now what is this surprise?

J - I cannot tell you everything; but I can say that we will remind the world of a power group.

G - Jessica, you have me curious! I am almost there. Bye! <3

J - Okay! :)

Our conversation ended and I see her in the distances. "GraceLynn! GraceLynn, come over here!"

Grace's POV

My ears hear my sister who is calling me over. "I am here so tell me what in God's name you are talking about." No explanation was needed because my eyes see the answer. "Oh my goodness! I love it, guys!"

"Well", Jessica says, "here is your vest and pants." My inner fan girl is coming out as I jump for joy. "I see that you are enjoying this." Brittany states.

"Yes, I am; and if do not choose your words carefully than there will be a price to pay."

"Oh really now?" Brittany asks. I give her the crazy look before playfully tackling her to the ground. We roll around and such until interrupted by the footsteps of a few superstars. "What are these little girls doing?" Miz asked Cody and Gold Dust. Brittany and I remove ourselves off the floor before verbal giving these boys a piece of our minds. "First thing to correct", Brittany states, "we are short not little. Second, what we decide to do is none of your business so shove off!" she yelled.

"I agree one hundred percent with her." I replied. The Miz approaches Brittany and gently pulls the hair out of her face. "I was just curious darling. No need to bite off my head."

"Keep your filthy hands off of her." Jessica shouts.

"Miz, if you like what you have and value your life than you will leave." I say with a growl. Without contest, the guys leave us alone. "What was that about?" Francesca asked.

"Honestly, I have no clue; however, you girls need to focus for tonight." I state.

"She's right."