Chapter 14

Jessica's POV

One Week Later...

Honestly, I am beyond excited yet somewhat nervous. Tonight is my first match on live television and I have an amazing support team behind me. All week, my body has been being trained and disciplined by mainly Dean, Roman, and Brittany. A few of the other divas like AJ, Paige, and the Bella twins have put some time into preparing me for the debut against Summer Rae. "Hey", Dean says as he waves his hand in front of my face, "are you ready for your match?"

"Physically I am ready and cannot wait because I am going to fly her through to next week or possibly further. However, I am not completely ready mentally. What if I freeze or worse, what if my anger gets the best of me?" He places one of his hands on my shoulder and has me face him. "Jessica, you are a funny character; and trust me when I say that you'll do great. Just do your best and fight with all your might."

"Okay, I will do."

"Also", he said, "whenever you feel tired or like you may lose, just think about what Summer Rae has done to GraceLynn and you; and the sudden rush of energy will come."

"I will and now I really want to beat the crap out of her."

"That's my girl!" He replied.

"Since when?" I asked.

"What do you mean by since when?"

"I believe that you know what I mean Mr. Good." I reply.  He just shrugs his shoulder and tells me that I must wait for the surprise. He has me completely confused and inwardly jumping for joy. "Summer Rae and Shadow Raven need to be the gorilla." With this announcement, my feet take me to the curtain and I know that Summer Rae is already out there. My cue to my debut begins to play and I interact with crowd as I walk toward the ring.

I'm gonna love ya

Until you hate me

And I'm gonna show ya

What's really crazy

You should've known better

Than to mess with me, honey

I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya

Gonna love ya, gonna love ya

Like a black widow, baby

When the music ends, Lillian introduces me. "Her opponent hailing from Toronto, ON Canada Shadow Raven; and accompanying her from Philadelphia, Pa and NXT Women Champion is Brittany!" The crowd begins to chant my ring name as well as "Lunatic's girl"; and I assume this is because I performed dirty deeds like the lunatic himself. My attention was brought back by the bell and I knew that hell was just about to brew. We immediately locked up and Summer Rae quickly tried to trip me with her long legs. I did stumble somewhat; but my body balanced itself faster than lightning. She made an attempt to bulldozer me; however, my senses kicked in and I came with a clothesline. "Oh, that was one nasty clothesline to Summer Rae. She will need to be more focused in this match as well as not underestimate her opponent." Cole said.

"I agree with you", King said, "and I have to say that I like this chick. She has guts." 

"Yes, Summer needs to focus; however, Shadow Raven is just a rookie that is getting lucky." JBL replied. His response makes me want to smack; and my want becomes reality when Brittany takes her little hand to JBL's face. Oh my goodness! I am so happy and that was the best. I would continue to laugh; however, this distraction took me away from the match a little too long. I turned around to only be smacked in the face by the tramp Summer and then pushed by Layla. Summer was going for a clothesline; but my body moved at my mind's command just in time. I ducked which caused Summer Rae to take down Layla instead. Oh, was she furious. Personally I didn't care that she was angry. My laughter filled the ring and I gave Summer Rae my crazy looks. "Shadow Raven and her looks remind me of a few crazy people around here." JBL said. "Seriously, he just doesn't know when to quit!" "SHUT UP JBL OR ELSE!" Brittany yelled with a growl. Summer is shouting for Brittany to leave JBL alone and this gives me time to grab her from behind. "Oh my goodness! She better think quickly." Cole says.

"Summer, watch out!" JBL yells; however, his warning did not reach his precious fast enough. I got my hands on her and set Summer Rae up for dirty deeds. Once she is down, my hands roll her over and pin her.

"1!"

"2"

Layla with Rosa not far behind come join me inside the ring. I was going to get up; but Brittany jumps in as well as GraceLynn's ring music plays as she runs down. My girls come immediately to my defense and the ref continues the count.

"3!"

"Your winner is Shadow Raven!" Right after Lillian announces my win, the troll toys begin their attack which turns into us beating them up. Brittany spears Layla while GraceLynn sets Rosa up for DDT and I throw Summer out of the ring.  "Wow, these girls are a force to be reckoned with." Cole said.

"I would agree." King replied.

"I am just simply confused. There are members of the Authority on both sides." JBL answers. The girls and I make our way backstage and many of the superstars as well as divas congratulate us except one. "You just won by luck and fluke." Cameron said.

"No, she won because she can fight. I would also advice that you leave now." GraceLynn told her frankly.

"Yes, madam, I will go; but Shadow Raven, you better watch your back."

"No, Witch, you better be looking over your shoulder because I can make your life hell!" Brittany yelled. Did I ever tell you that Brittany is physical replication of AJ and fights like Paige? She has a bad temper and like me, she doesn't like it when people mess with her family or friends.  Cameron leaves, thank God; and we agree to celebrate. I suddenly feel a pair of airs around my middle; and from a distance, I see the camera. "Ignore them. Those are some idiots that I call friends who want to witness what I am about to do." Dean says.

"Oh, well, Mr. Ambrose, what are you going to do?" I ask. My question receives an answer when he spins me around and whispers in my ear, "Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow and possibly be mine?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I reply.

"I am glad that you accept although you had to choose those words." I reply the same way again and everyone laughs. "Great! Now we have a celebration to set." He says.