.Chapter 27.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Olive's POV

"Smoke bombs ?" Mal checked over with Olive. Olive nodded. "Yep we got everything." as Hollie said "Good." she was in full on pirate gear, her jacket and everything.

"We should get going, Uma can be impatient." Devon said to Hollie, Hollie nodded.

"Let's get going then." Rosalie said arm linked to Devon. Devon smiled at her, Rosalie smiled back.

"I need to gather a couple of things, I'll meet you guys outside." they nodded to her as Hollie went to the back. Olive's hair was in pigtails and she followed. Hollie open a small box that held a sliver shell necklace

"What's that ?" Olive asked, Olive turned to her and said "This is a shell necklace, my mother gave me one two, me and Uma." as she said "Oh that makes sense." as she walked down. Hollie ruffled her hair and tied the necklace around her neck. She then turned to Olive, Olive looked at her, Olive pop her collar for her. She smiled at her and Hollie smiled back.

"Before we go to star war Hollie, can we have one more kiss." as Hollie said "You are going to have many kisses from me, but yes." as she kissed Olive, Olive kissed back. She grinned, "Come on." that's when Olive grabbed Hollie's arm and kissed her more passionately.

Hollie of course kissed back, but wonder why Olive wanted so many kisses, she pulled away once more and looked at the VK. "Hollie, I just don't want to kiss your lips, I want to kiss every inch of your body." that's when Hollie got the hint, Olive wanted more then to just kiss her.

"I thought, why not, heh ?" as Olive gave a little grin, Hollie titled her head as she said "I mean, that depends," as Hollie hands slid down deeper into Olive's jeans, "How many times will you whimper ?" as Olive unzip Hollie's jeans as her hand went down them and said in her her ear "As long as you make me bark." they rose their eyes at one another and with that Hollie leaned in for a kiss, Olive kissed back.

The door slammed a little when the two pushed onto it, they wanted to be close as ever. Hollie kissed her neck, Olive's jeans were already gone.

Olive then wrapped her legs around Hollie's waist and she held her by her things. Olive wasn't heavy as all, she was a light as a feather so picking her up wasn't a problem.