.Chapter 38.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖 : "Ready, Set, Gay !"Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

EVALINA'S POV

Evalina sighed while she looked at herself in the mirror. She was inside her dorm in Auradon she shared with Mad Maddy, though she liked to her call Witch Chick.

Evalina's side of her room was painted royal blue and she had black pillows, with blue spreads with red and gold pillow aswell as her bed being circled shaped and having her small bookshelf, her black painted vanity and a gold mirror hanging above her study desk.

Believe it or not Evalina didn't like decorating, it was Maddy's idea to have their room look all witchy, she thought it was a puke fest.

On Maddy's side of the bedroom, her floor was cobblestone to remind her of home, and she had sleeves that had all different kid of potions in different kids of jars all in weird shapes.

She had used her powers to have tree like branches over her bed, some had flowers on them and she had put multicolored wires over that would light up depending on when the sun would hit them. She had fluffy hot pink fur sheets with rainbow pillows and her closets on the side along with her desk which held photos of her with her family, her with Harriet, a photo of Harriet in a heart shaped frame and photos of their friends.

Evalina was in a handful of the photos, even including their beach day in Atlantica.

In the last year Evalina hadn't change that much.

Sure, she had to be more polite but even when her and her "friends." hanged out she was be by herself, and when they wanted to do something she would come up with a excuse like "she was sick." or "she had to study." and she would avoid them.