.Chapter 39.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 : 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

17 Years Ago...

It was a normal day on the Isle of the Lost. Nothing new ever happened on the Isle anyway. It your normal rundown Isle. No WiFi, no magic {unless people could figure out a way to do the magic} and like always no way out.

But Scarlett knew all those things already. She didn't use herself with finding a way to leave the Isle, but now she had to find a way. Not for herself but for the baby growing herself.

A couple of months ago she had ended up pregnant {could you believe it ?} by none other than Captain's Hook son Harry after a drunk one night stand. She had to admit it wasn't her best decision. She had gotten into a fight with Hollie and they broke up.

She drunk herself all night at Maddy's bar only to find Harry there aswell. He was pretty drunk to. One thing led to another and..well you already know what happened.

When Scarlett found out she was terrified. She hated children and she most definitely didn't want to be a mom, so she had brought a strong poison from Dr. Facilier's daughter Felicia.

She was ready to be rid of this nightmare but she couldn't bring herself to take a sip of the toxic poison. She was so upset at herself, but she wasn't a monster.

Her family found out, her dad and mother weren't happy at all. It caused the three to argue all night. Ginny her sister thought she was gonna get in so much trouble, but her father and mother came to a agreement that after the baby was born they would send it straight to the adoption center.

Scarlett stayed quiet since her father said "She had no say anymore." So she carried out her pregnancy it wasn't very pretty and sometimes it was hard. Especially with the constant nausea, vomiting, and mood swings. Ginny found it insulting how she got away with getting pregnant, but their father told her to quiet down.