.Chapter 36.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 : 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠Arc 2- Auradon━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Arc 2- Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

The day was finally here it was time for Beatrice and Ben's birthday. The King and Queen of The United States of Auradon where finally turning seventeenth. Olive called Beatrice and she told her that she and Ben both had a line of birthday gifts at 5 AM in the morning.

Olive chuckled at that fact. Olive never thought birthday's where that much of a big deal, but in Auradon they where.

The only birthday party Olive could recall is the one they use to have on the Isle. Only the fancy VK pirate's would throw birthday's for their kids, like The Evil Queen when she threw a huge party for Elliot's fifth birthday party though it all turned out bad because Captain Hook came and broke up the party when he learned his four children weren't invited, so Harriet and Hollie told her father to banish The Evil Queen and her family once again and their father happily agreed.

Olive was invited believe it or not, but she spent most of the time fixing her mother food not being able to enjoy the party for herself. On the Isle there was a hierarchy.

First of course there was Maleficent and Mal, though of course they where taken down quickly when Mal left and became good, then it was Hades and his family including Devon and Hadie and Devon's scary mother, next it was the Hook Family.

Captain Hook wanted a say on what goes down on the Isle, he said he had a right, it was also because Lilith had made some amends with most of the villains on the Isle when she died and because nobody would dare mess with her family nor her kids.