.Chapter 18.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 : 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

~~~

Devon's mind was racing. She couldn't process what was happening and why her older sister was standing in front of her.

Mal was Devon's older sister on her father's side of the family, due to the fact that he had Mal with Maleficent, while Devon didn't know anything about her birth mother, all she knew was her mother was a villain and her father was head over heels for her.

She stared at Mal who was standing there with her hands on her hips as Devon wiped away her tears as she asked "What are you doing here ?"

Mal sighed and said "Can't drop bye ?" as Devon scoffed and said "Not as far, as I'm concerned ."

Mal rolled her eyes as she asked "Where Dad ?" "I don't know, he's probably off somewhere." as she walked away from Mal as Mal turned back to her and said "Look, I know I'm one of the least people you would want to see right now, but I just wanted to see how you were doing."

Devon turned back towards the Daughter of Maleficent as she yelled "You left me Mal ! You left me for Auradon of all places !" "I know and I regret not taking you with me." "It wasn't just me it was also Olive, she's Carlos's little sister."

"I know, that's why I came." as she walked towards Devon and said "I want you and your friends to go to Auradon with me and the others."

Devon's eyes went wide as she said "What ?! Auradon !" "Yes, but the decision lies in your hands, come to Auradon or stay on the Isle, it's you choice little sis." as she handed her the invitation with the "A" on it

Devon got face to face with Mal, her eyes glowing their bright blue as she hissed "There's no way, I'm ever going to Auradon with you."as she clenched the invention in her fist causing it to burst in blue flames.

"D." Mal mutter as Devon grabbed her bag, tears inside her eyes as she faced Mal with a horse voice and said "You can let yourself out, I don't think Dad will be excited to see you." as she walked away leaving Mal in her spot.

Devon didn't know were she was going, but she knew she couldn't spend the night in her father's cave so she went to the next best place, Rosalie's Castle, she knew Rosalie would let her stay the night probably.

Devon stopped by the heart gates and noticed card guards lying around, as she cursed knowing she wasn't going to be able to get in through the gate, she gave a groan of frustration as she went behind the castle.

She hated climbing Rosalie wall, she always ended up with bruises and starches which she did, as she hanged on and looked through Rosalie's window seeing the VK lying in her bed dressed in her red silk nightgown with her headphones on as Devon smiled looking down at her as she knocked on the window as Rosalie eye's shifted noticing the blue haired VK as she grew a smile and went to the window.

"Devon !?" as she took her headphones off and rushed towards the window and open it as Devon climbed inside and closed the window as Rosalie grew a confused face and asked "Devvie ? What are you doing here ? It's midnight and we have school -" as she looked up noticing the VK's eyes glowing with tears and her face flustered along with her face being a bright red as she said "Devon !" as she pulled the VK into a tight hug as Devon cried on her shoulder as Devon rose her face from her shoulder her chin trembling as Rosalie wiped her tears away.

"D, what happened ?" as Devon wiped her face and said "Mal, she came back." "What ?! As in your half sister Mal ? Maleficent." as Devon nodded and asked "I can't stay there tonight and I was wondering if I could stay here ?" as she smiled and said "Yeah, you can stay here, as long as you want, you know I don't mind."

Devon smiled as she put her bag down as Rosalie smiled and said "You can take a shower if you want." "Thanks." as Devon took her jacket off and her shirt along with her shoes as she went inside Rosalie's bathroom and began to take a shower.

Rosalie put her clothes inside her bag as she grabbed some clothes for her, "Here, some clothes." as she put them inside as Devon turned off the water and dried herself off as she put her clothes on which was a gray crop top and some bright blue shorts as she put her socks on as she noticed Rosalie sitting on the bed looking at her brushing her hair out.

"Thanks Rose." she said putting her brush down as she took in a sigh as Rosalie got out of bed and walked over towards Devon and asked "Do you need anything else ?" as she chuckled and said "Probably some love and attention." as Rosalie smiled at her as Devon smiled back as Rosalie walked back over towards the bed and said to her "We can share the same bed, if you don't mind." "Yeah, like we use to do when we were little and have sleep overs." "Yeah, remember when I dared you to go talk to Captain Hook and he sent his pirates after you ?"

"Yeah, I barely got away." as Rosalie chuckled along with Devon as she went towards Rosalie and got under her warm red covers and faced Rosalie who was smiling at her as Devon smiled back as Rosalie said "I'm going to help you look for your birth mother, I promise." as Devon sighed sleepily and yawned and said "Thanks, you don't have to if you don't want to." as Rosalie put her hand on Devon's cheek and said "I'll do anything for you, you don't have to worry, that's what lovers do." as Devon smiled and dozed off to sleep and wrapped her arms around Rosalie's  waist as Rosalie put her hand on her chest as Rosalie removed her hand as she grinned and kissed Devon's lips and said "Night Baby..."

🌹Rosalie x Devon 💀

𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗💖