.Chapter 25.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 : 𝐈𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

*Scarlett's POV*

Scarlett sighed as she made her way to a corner on a alleyway. She wore a oversize brown leather jacket with leopard print tights and a brown skirt and brown boots as she waited it was freezing cold as she put her hand on her now blooming stomach, she looked around waiting for him to show up.

She rubbed her hands together to keep herself warm when she heard "Hello Luv ?" as she turned to see Harry Hook, pirate coat on along with his pirate hat.

Scarlett gave a slit smile. "Are you ok ?" Harry asked her as she sighed and said "Well, I could be better." as Harry chuckled and ask "And why does my luv call me here ?" as Scarlett took in a deep breathe and asked "You won't get mad ?" as he gave a look. Scarlett knew that Hook kids were knew for their short tempers, but she hoped he would understand. She turned to him and gave him a pregnancy test.

He took it from her and looked down it was positive.

Scarlett looked back up, tears rolling down her cheeks as she took off her jacket showing her stomach as she rubbed the sides of her stomach and said "It's yours just so you know." as she broke down and said with a sob "We messed up Harry." as Harry sighed looking down, putting the test away as he cupped Scarlett's cheek as he said "I know it looks hard and our parents of course are not going to be happy, do you want to get rid of it ?" as Scarlett wiped her eyes and said "I already tried, but then I thought about it, I thought about how cruel it was to end a unborn baby's life and I couldn't do that." as Harry nodded to her as he said "I understand, and I'll help you with whatever you need Scarlett." as Scarlett said with teary cheeks "You will ?" as Harry kissed her forehead and said "Of course, this child is going to be my baby as well." as Scarlett smiled as Harry looked down at her bump which she put her hand over.

"I look like a planet, from what I know the baby is the size of of a half eaten corn dog I'm 14 weeks." as Harry said "Which means your due date is far away." as Scarlett nodded again as Harry said "Then well say get you ready." as he took Scarlett's hand as she gave a smile and followed him with a giggle.

~~~

Scarlett smiled as she sat down on the den ground waiting for Harry who was off to go get some baby things. He brought her a old crib that he said he would put together for her, she looked at the old bear inside and smiled at it. "I'm back." she heard as she turned to see Harry who was holding more baby stuff like old clothes that most Auradon users threw away. "You think Auradon would keep the little ankle-biter clothes." Scarlett chuckled at him. She took the bag of clothes as she said "Wow, that is alot of clothes." as she sat down on the bed Harry next to her. She went though even seeing old baby toys and even some cute little bows. Scarlett smiled, Harry smiled back he loved seeing The Daughter of Scar happy.