.Chapter 15.

I was sitting at my desk taking notes with Rosalie right next to me panting her nails daydreaming

She hummed a song to herself as our teacher was passing out our tests from last week may I say slamming them on our desk.

I turned from my notes expected there to be A+ on there but I was only meet with a B. A B. I was shocked.

I grabbed my paper as I looked at it twice to make sure I was looking at the right paper.

This can't be my paper right ? I never got B's  ! I'm a straight A student !

Rosalie peer over my shoulders as she noticed  me holding my paper as she said "Oh looks like you got a B+ I know it's better than a B-. Which I believe is 80-82 % Anyways has to be the best grade you've gotten yet huh ?"

"No ! It's the worst grade I've gotten in years, heck all my life. I've never gotten B's before. I'm Olive freaky De vil I'm a straight A Kid."

"It's just a B Pup" Devon told me who I forget to mention was sitting to the left from me as I noticed she has got a C- which is a 70-72 %

"I wonder what Elliot got ?" Rosalie said to me as  we all glanced over to see the blue haired boy receiving  his paper look very proud.

"If it's An A, I swear to god." that's when the bell ranged as we all got up and walked over towards Elliot who was getting his bags ready.

"What did you get ?!" I asked him as he showed me the paper and said "An A-. Believe  it or not. I'm shock I know you got higher than me."

My eye twitched. Even Elliot got higher than me !?  My eyes faded into the same my mom's went when my mom was getting angry when chasing the dalmatian's as I began to crumble my paper.

I gave a mini scream not as much as Rosalie does but it still shook the ground. My eyes faded.

"Maybe that wasn't your best grade." Devon mutter as I took in a breath and said "You think ?"

"Oh we know, anyway let's get going decides it's almost lunch time and we are not missing the Caesar Salad." Rosalie told us as we all rolled our eyes and made our way towards the Lunch Room.