.Chapter 22.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 : 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Hollie's POV

Hollie woke up in the middle of the night to sounds of gagging. Now at first she thought it was the broken pipes making a strange noises, but then she looked next to her only to noticed a empty spot where her girlfriend should have been.

She then saw her bathroom lights on as she sat up her bare back exposed as she saw Olive skunking on her knees puking her guts up.

Carp. She remember when the two were little that Olive had a bad stomach problems and she thought they were gone but no they were still here. She sighed as she put her bra on along with her underwear as she walked over to the young VK.

"Hey, you ok in there ?" she asked her as Olive turned to her. Hollie's eyes dropped. Her face was pale plus her eyes were red.

"Ol." she said as she walked over to the VK who wiped her mouth and brought herself to her knees {kinda shaky} as she flushed the toilet as she sighed and said "I'm fine." as she belched within her sentence.

"You look terrible." Hollie told her as Olive pressed her lips together along with roll her eyes as she held her stomach and went to the sink to brush her teeth to get rid of the vomit smell and taste.

Once done she got back in bed with Hollie. Hollie now awake brought the young girl to her chest as she lifted Olive's shirt a bit only to rubbed her stomach for her {trying to clam it down for her} Olive smiled because of it.

"I thought you didn't deal with theses anymore ?" Hollie asked her as Olive sighed and said "Still do, they just haven't been bothering me." as Hollie sighed and said "I'm going to get Uma to make you medicine." as Olive grinned and said "Thank you." as she smiled and said "You're welcome. Now get some sleep. Were going to be busy tomorrow." as she kissed her forehead as Olive smirked and fell asleep in her arms.

~~~

Hollie woke up only to find Olive not there again, as she saw it was the afternoon. Dang it. She slept in all day. She was shocked Uma didn't murder her. She sighed probably knowing Olive went to school. She got up and got changed into her pirate theme clothes red leather jacket, pirate boots included.