.Chapter 33.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 : "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 !"Arc 2- Auradon━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Arc 2- Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

Olive let Danielle help her zip up her dress. Rosalie knew Olive exact style. She knew what fabrics and clothes Olive preferred. Rosalie had told Olive she had made theses yesterday.

Olive would consider her fashion edgy but stylish much like Evalina and Devon.

Olive put her hair black and white hair in waves with curtain bangs as she wore a puffy dress that had different shades of red, black and white and Rosalie even made her custom paw print stockings and short a fur short red leather jacket with heels that where dyed white and with red paw prints.

"There you go Ol." Danielle said to her fixing her hair for her. Olive turned to look at the daughter of Ursula.

She wore a turquoise leather jacket with some shades of purple and black, her hair instead of being in big curls where braided into a fishtail ponytail, along with a dark purple, gold and purple fringe skirt with some colorful leggings underneath and some leather black combat boots that where decorated with different types of sea trinkets like shiny little crabs, starfishes, seashells, octopuses, feathers, nets, and little skulls.

"Thank you Danielle." Olive said as she got her tiny dagger out hiding it under her leather jacket sleeve.

"Welcome." Danielle smiled which is when she heard "Babe help please." as she saw Evalina holding her long blue hair.