.Chapter 41.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏 : 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬

Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

17 Years Ago...

Hades. The Lord of The Underworld. The villain who was able to inflict pain and terror another anybody who dared mention his name. He was a true villain, so it wasn't a good thing when he was imprisoned onto the Isle of the Lost.

He was furious of course like every villain when they first came to the dreadful Isle, but soon he expected his faith for a couple of years. In those couple of years he married Maleficent and had his daughter Mal got divorced and left his wife, though never his intentions to leave Mal, but it happened.

After a year he married again to another scary lady and had two kids a son who he named Hadie {how ironic} and a daughter who he named

Devon.

That marriage after a while ended poorly to and in return, his second former wife took their son while Hades kept their eldest daughter and it stayed like that for years.

He raised Devon, though all the years of loud crying, dirty diapers and never getting any sleep. He raised Devon in hope's of her becoming the next him, thanks to her mother's genes she would be unstoppable when she got older, her power's limitless.

He also trained her when she got enough in material arts, karate and the power of a guitar, she went more towards the bass which Hades was proud of.

He wasn't going to allow himself to get close to her, showing her affection would make her weak, but after some years he couldn't deny her any. Honestly him having Devon made him better sure he was the big bad king of the Underworld but to her he was dad.