.Chapter 9.

Rosalie's room was huge

Rosalie's room was huge. She had a very own walk in closet and there was red, black white and gold everywhere.

 She had a very own walk in closet  and there was red, black white and gold everywhere

"Wow" I said as I looked around at the giant room. "It's not much" Rosalie said as she laid down on her king size bed. "This is fit for a princess Rose" as she smiled and said "You've never been inside a castle before ?"

"Of Course Not !" as I saw she had a golden heart shaped mirror laying on the wall as I looked into it as Devon chuckled as she laid on the bed as she said "You got any food" as Rosalie turned to her and said "Yes I'll get the maid to bring some snacks up" as she laid next to Devon.

I remembered that we came here to discuss our group project. "Ok Focus Olive" she said as she faced the two and said rather serious "Ok. Guys What do you think we should do for our project ?" "No clue really" Rosalie said as Devon shrugged her shoulders.

"No Ideas" Olive sighed as she sat on the golden chair as there was a knock on the door as Rosalie gesture for her and Devon to go inside the bathroom as they followed she cleared her throat as she saw the maid.

"Oh Hello There Thank you for the snacks" as the maid smiled and gave Rosalie the bowl full of delicious food as she smiled and closed the door.

"Girls" she whispered as we open the door as Devon's eyes shifted down to the bowl full of food in Rosalie's hands.

"Food" Devon said as she rushed over towards Rosalie and grabbed the snacks out of her hands as she made her way towards the bed as she open the candy and put it in her mouth

"Jeez D" I said as I walked over and ate some chips. "Good ?" "Yes" I said as I stood up and said with a jelly bean in my hand "Ok so I was thinking pulling one of the wickedest schemes in history" as Devon and Rosalie turned to me as Devon swallowed and said "I've never seen you so serious"

"I have to be my grade on the line" as I huffed and blew my cheeks out as I sat down as Rosalie added "We know how serious you are about your grades"

"Good which means we're going to work very hard" as I began to Rosalie's bookshelf until I felt it again. Cramps. Crap. She knew that Devon was going to say something about it, she held her stomach as she tried to hide the fact that she was in horrible pain.

Olive held her breath as she grabbed a book from the shelf as she made her way towards Rosalie and Devon. "Ok let's look at this book first" she told the two as Rosalie sat up and took the book from her.

"My wicked schemes and how I did it, by Maleficent" as she open the book and laid back down. "I'm surprise Maleficent even wrote books" Devon said as she stuffed cheese chips into her mouth.

It had been four hours and me, Devon and Rosalie had our faces in books. I read all the time but I had to say reading can be very boring. Rosalie was sitting on the golden chair as Devon was hanging from the bed as I was sitting on the edge.

"I can't take anymore of this" Devon groaned loud causing me and Rosalie to face her as she took the book from her face and put it on the bed. "I know Olive can we stop we've been reading for hours" Rosalie asked me. "But guys it only been four hours" I told them .

"I think we should do something else" Devon suggested as Olive rose her eyes at her. "Maybe we should get some fresh air ?" Rosalie said to me as I sighed and said "But guys we need to make sure we have this project on lock we only have five more days"

"Come on Pup Your being so boring" Devon told me as I rolled my eyes and said "Fine you and Rosalie want to go fail be my guest but I'm going to study" I told the two as they noticed I was getting a attitude.

"Jeez Fine then" Rosalie said as she turned to Devon and said "Come on let's go to the garden" as Devon nodded as they walked away from me as they closed the door behind them.

I huffed and rolled my eyes as I went back to studying....