.Chapter 42.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐 : "𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐝, 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐 : "𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐝, 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐩."
Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━

ROSALIE'S POV

"Thank you, Deborah, please updated me if you find any trace of her." Beatrice told one of her assistants over the phone.

"Yes, your highness." as she said "Thank you" as she hung up.

Beatrice took in a long sigh. She was wearing a high ponytail with a yellow tulle lace puff sleeve mini dress with white heels and her crown.

Aubrey was at her side, hands-on Beatrice's shoulders.

Her hair was straightened and her crown was on top of her head as well. She was wearing a hot pink peplum dress with gold heels.

Mal was there too and Ben who was making phone calls to the guards and everyone in Auradon from queens, to kings, to prince's to princesses, even drawfs.

Joining them in Beatrice and Ben's office was the LGBT squad, along with The Core Four.

Mal bit her lip anxiously. She needed to hear that phone call that was going to tell her that they had found Devon.

"Nothing yet ?" Hollie asked Beatrice as Beatrice shook her head "No." in defeat.

Hollie was wearing a red leather jacket with brown pants and pirate boots with a red corset over a royal blue long sleeve shirt. She also had sliver and gold rings on her fingers. Her hair was in a low ponytail, and she had a bit of eyeliner over her eyes.