How We Met [iKON - B.I]

How We Met

Characters: Irene and iKON's Hanbin (B.I)
Genre: romance
Author: Audrey :)

P/S: I'm really sorry it took centuries but I hope you like it :)

-----

The two of you sat face to face, legs tangled with each other's. A blanket over the two of you whilst drinking hot chocolate. The tv was on, however the two of you were playing a little game of your own.

"Stop looking at me like that," you said and his lopsided smile turned too smirk.
"Why? I can't look at you because you're beautiful?" He retorted and you pretended to gag at his cheesiness. Whilst your heart fluttered at his sweet words.
"You're just saying that because I'm your fiancée and I'm going to be with you for the rest of your life, haunting you and stripping you from the rights of a freedom man!" He gave you a look and chuckled.
"That sounded a bit like a president's speech whilst the slavery is still going on."
"That's right because I'm the boss and you're my slave," you smirked.
"Needless to say, I am glad I will be spending my years of slavery with the most beautiful woman that has ever stepped in the politics world," he smiled sweetly and leaned over to peck your nose. Your stomach turned fuzzy and the whole zoo was dancing in it.
"Please stop it with them cheesiness. It makes me cringe," you rolled your eyes and he chuckled lowly.
"Really Irene? For a second I thought I saw a dreamy look flash across your face."
"Yah! I'm your boss, talk with more respect."
"What should I call you then? Jagiya? Wifey?" He raised an eyebrow at you and you giggled at his expression.
"You shall call me sugar plum," you grinned at him and he let his jaws fell agape. Both at the ridiculous nick name and at how you look so down right magnificent with your eye smile and curled lips.
"And yet you told me to drop the cheesiness," he said once he regained his thoughts back.

-----

"Hanbin?" Your tiny voice called out for his attention and he hummed, turning to you.
"Tell me, how did we meet?" You asked and he smiled, propping himself to sit up, you did too.
"How we first met? Wasn't it..."

-----

"Yo! Hanbin! Cool party bro!" A friend of Habin's called out and he cheered, downing the last of his mixed spirit.
"B to the I, cool party bro! Hey the guy over there got some Jack Daniels," another came up to him, clearly drunk and out of control. Hanbin laughed and pushed him away from his body.
"Hanbin come sit with us!" A group of girls giggled and squealed. Obviously too intoxicated to think over their own actions.

He walked up the flight of stairs to find the bathroom when suddenly he was met with a girl with thick glasses. You had trouble seeing without glasses and you needed to have it all the time. He was a bit tipsy and ended up bumping into you, dropping all your books to the floor. Despite being a little drunk he crouched down and helped you collect your books, touching the softest skin when he was about to pick up a science book.

"Sorry," he apologized and smiled.
"It's okay," she replied and smiled shyly.
"I've got to go," she added after a long silence of staring at each other. Trying to see if one will make a move.
"I love you," Hanbin blurted out and she looked at him, surprised.
"I love you too," nonetheless she mumbled.
"Can I have your number? And I'll propose to you in about 6 years," Hanbin said and she smiled and nodded and they kissed and spent the night together.

-----

"Wait wait wait!" You half shouted and sent him daggers.
"What?"
"That is not how we first met," you said and rolled your eyes.
"And plus! Why would I bring a science book with me to a party?!" You added and kicked his foot from under the blanket, making him yelp.
"You had other books too!" He reasoned.
"Yeah sure and I really wouldn't say I love you to a man I just met, let alone spend the night. Are you crazy," you added.
"And! I am super hot," you added once more as he rolled his eyes. Your socks covered feet still in a war with each other.
"Oh yeah? Then how do you suggest we met?"
"Well it started off-"