Nervous [EXO Chanyeol]

Nervous

Characters: Minah and EXO's Chanyeol

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Author: Audrey ^^

P.s: sorry that it took a very long time. And I hope you like it! :)

Minah's POV

I fast walked to uni as I kept glancing to my watch. What is this! How did my alarm even got mixed up?! I sighed out loud as I fastened my pace, now running for my dear attendance record. I bumped into someone just as I turn the hall.

"Mianhaeyo," I apologized before getting up and looking at the gorgeous guy in front of me. Oh my. Talk about male god. His awkward smile sent my heart into a marathon and I smiled at him unconsciously.

"Gwaenchanha-yo?" He asked and I sighed dreamily. I just want to stare at him for ages.

"Hello? Are you okay?" He snapped his fingers in front of me and I jolted in shock. Oh right! I was late!

"Ne, I need to go," I said and bowed before running to my class. That guy. Boy was he breath taking.

"Yah yah! Calm down and here have some water," Eunji said as I sat on the chair in front of hers' and her boyfriend's.

"Seriously! Did one of you played with my clock yesterday?" I asked while glaring at them.

"Chen-ah!" Eunji said before slapping her boyfriend's arm.

"It's not me! It's her!!" He pointed to Eunji.

"It's both of you guys right?" I asked and glared at them. Gulping down the water in exhaustion. I was exhausted from running and partly from that guy. He made my heart run a mile.

"Wow," I muttered and glanced at the two couples who are smooching away.

"Ugh guys. Get a room," I said before turning back around and placing the books I needed on my desk.

"Ah dammit... Must've fallen out when I bumped into him," I muttered to myself as I facepalmed. My homework. My precious homework. Even though I don't care but, my precious homework. Hey, does it mean I have a chance to see him again? Because surely I need my homework book back right? I smiled to myself and cupped my cheeks as a blush crept up by itself. What am I doing!

"Alright guys we have a new student today," Mrs Kim, one of our teacher said.

"Oh oh! Is it a guy?" A girl at the back asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Anio! Must be a girl!" Chen called out.

"Yah! Chen, please just stick with Eunji," this time Mr Kim spoke up, making the couple blush crimson red. Yep out teachers are husband and wives.

"Please come in," mrs Kim said and the previous guy I bumped into walked in. Oh my god, I didn't realise how tall he was. My eyes widened and smiled at him when his eyes laid on mine.

"Please introduce yourself," mr Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park Chanyeol imnida," he said and bowed 90 degrees, Park Chanyeol. His voice was surprisingly deep. Did I not realise that before?

"Alright Chanyeol, you can sit next to... Who do you want to sit next to?" Mr Kim asked.

"Uh, this girl named Minah," he answered while reading off my music homework book. Oh hell no. I am so so in trouble.

"Ah, is that her homework book?" Mr Kim asked and I felt his glare on me.

"Ne," Chanyeol answered.