Mistaken [Big Bang Taeyang]

Mistaken

Characters: Jade and Big Bang's Taeyang

Genre: romance

Author: Hanisah

---------------------------------------

"What a pitiful life," I muttered as I climb up the stairs.

I opened the door to the rooftop only a tiny bit when I hear crying.

My body froze.

"You don't have to be so honest about it," she said in tears.

I couldn't recognise the voice though, but I know she was so very upset.

"Hey, I don't have to cover anything up now, we broke up already," a guy said harshly.

What is this man? So rude and inconsiderate.

Heavy footsteps started to head towards the door and before I could even move, the girl ran past me with her eyes all red.

I fell down and hit my head on the doorknob.

"Ouch," I let out a small groan.

When I stood up, a guy was in front of me. He stood there looking at me.

"Did you hear anything?" He asked.

"Huh? Eh, no, I heard nothing. In fact I just came but seems like I might bother you, so I might just as well go,"

"Are you done blabbering?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes when my back was turned.

"I know you heard it," he stated, "just don't tell anyone,"

"Fine by me, as of just then I can't even remember I was going to the rooftop,"

I walked back down the stairs feeling sluggish.

Eyy this guy. I was just about to have a small rest time for myself.

"There you are, where were you?" My friend In Ha asked just as I entered the classroom.

"Just walking around," I said, "what's up?"

"Seems like Jessie have a new crush," she said, nodding towards Jessie who was sitting in her chair looking all giddy with her eyes never leaving us as if she can't wait to tell us something.

I laughed. That girl. She seems to always have dibs on all of the good looking guy at school.

"Tell us about your latest crush," I said, pulling a chair near her desk.

"Okay, here I go. His name is Taeyang and he is older than us, but I haven't seen him around before so I thought that he was new, but then I found out that he wasn't new at all, he just came back from the football tournament in Japan--"

She kept on babbling. Neither me and In Ha have the heart to stop her because she seems so excited and passionate.

Maybe, just maybe he might be her one.

I smiled as I looked at her excited face. It must be nice to have someone you like.

"Are you listening Jade?" Jessie asked.

"All ears babe," I winked.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head.

"Aigoo, what should I do with this kid," she muttered, "there's a guy asking for you by the door,"

"Oh,"