Lesson From The Wise [EXO Tao]

Characters: Lia and EXO's Tao 

Genre: sad-happy 

Author: Audrey ^^

P/S: I'm really sorry if it doesn't meet up to your expectations. It's not even sad. 

Tao POV 

I sat on the sofa alone. Feeling angry and tired. Not to mention also guilty. My girlfriend and I had a fight. We don't often fight but looks like today we did. She grabbed just her bag and ran out of our shared apartment, knowing well enough that tomorrow early in the morning I will head over to the practice rooms and she had the apartment to herself, long enough to pack everything she needs to move. 

"Aish, Jinjja why is she being so troublesome earlier," I huffed out before setting my eyes on the television, only to be distracted by my thoughts. 

What happened to her? Did I do something that pissed her off? Usually she liked my aegyo and cheerful personality whenever I come home. But what's with today? She seems to hate it so much to the point she just blames me for everything. Telling me that I was never home and was never there for her and that I was just beginning to feel like a fantasy for her. The last time I came home was probably three or four weeks ago... No wonder she felt that way. Suddenly the buzzing of my phone distracted my thoughts and I picked up while looking at the caller ID. 

"Yoboseo Chanyeol hyung," I said. And he seemed to be taking in deep breaths as if he just got chased by a dog. 

"What's up?" I asked. 

"Yah!! You must come to the dorm. Now! Please," he literally begged. 

"Hyung I'm not up for ga-"

"It's Lia," he sighed out finally. 

"Be there in ten," I said and quickly grabbed my jacket as I ran all the way to the dorms. It wasn't that far but it wasn't that close either. For a long and nice walk it would probably take 45 minutes? But now I'm just going to make it happen under 10 minutes. Sounds pretty damn impossible but I'm determined to do just about everything when it concerns my girlfriend. 

I knocked on the door furiously while shouting each members' name. Everyone sleeping probably thought that I'm some crazy fangirl trying to break into EXO's dorm considering the security guard almost kicked me out thinking that way. Chen opened the door just for me to sprint inside and look around the dark living room. 

"Tao-ah," he called out softly. 

"Where is she?! Is she okay? What happened?! Why did Chanyeol hyung called me?!" I asked him tons of questions and he just told me to sit down on the sofa. Soon after everyone started swarming into the living room and the rom was now lit with a faint light from the dying light bulb. 

"Will anyone just tell me what happened?! I'm worried sick here," I snapped and rocked back an forth while looking at their gloomy faces. 

"Did you have a fight with Lia earlier?" Kai asked first. 

"How did you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"She told me. Before the accident," Kai said again and I furrowed my eyebrows. Accident? What accident?

"I don't ge-"

"Zitao. Lia got into an accident," Luhan breathed out. My eyes blinked rapidly as if trying to bring me back to reality and this is just a bad dream. But nothing happened. Nothing. I dropped to the floor and sat cross-legged before starting to sob in no time. Why? Why? Why?

"I shouldn't have yelled at her for being annoying!" I cried out as the members sat in silence. 

"I should've just been there for her all this while and now look what happened!" I cried out again as a pair of warm arms wrapped my shoulders from behind. 

"Will you say sorry?" A soft voice said.

"I will! Just please stay! I beg you," I cried again and I heard a familiar giggle. 

"I'm staying Huang Zitao," a female voice said and snuggled to the crook of my neck. 

"Lia?" I called out and she just hummed. 

"I thought- you. Accident... Whaaaat?" I said, confused of what's happening but glad that she's untouched and flawless as ever. 

"I was just messing with you," she chuckled before smiling to my skin. 

"You scared me to death," I said as I turned around to face her and cup her cheeks. 

"God, I love you so much," I said again and kissed her in no time, not caring what the other will feel. 

"Never scare me like that again!" I said and she chuckled. 

"It wasn't my idea," she shook her head and she pointed somewhere behind me where maknae Sehun was sitting. 

"Sehun!!!" I shouted and he flinched. 

"Stay cool yehet," he said and kept his poker face before holding out a peace sign. 

"You better have a good explanation for this Sehun or else you're done," I shot him a glare with my arms wrapping around my girlfriend's hip. 

"Yah, so... Luhan hyung and I met Lia noona and she had swollen eyes. She was buying bubble tea and we decided to talk to her and came up with the plan," he explained and I stared at Lia and I blankly. 

"You get bubble tea when you're sad?" I asked and she smiled sweetly. 

"I usually don't, but I just felt like one," she answered. 

"Never, never go to these guys!" I said and she smiled. 

"But they're nice," she answered. 

"Jagiya~~"

"Arasso!"

"This plan is to show you that you can't live without her and neither can she. You both need each other and that's obvious," Luhan hyung said. Since he's half 50 he is technically wiser right? I'm glad that Luhan hyung is wise...