Peppero [GOT7 Jackson]

Peppero

Characters: Jasmine and GOT7's Jackson

Genre: cute

Author: Hanisah

___________________________________________

"Ah, that's the last!" I announced in excitement.

"No that's not, there's still more!"

I rolled my eyes. I knew who it was. It was Jackson. I swear he was born to make my life miserable.

"That's your share, do it yourself," I said, picking my plastic bag up to put it at the dumpster behind the school.

"This woman, really,"

I could hear him mutter.

"It was his fault that I had to clear the courtyard," I grumbled.

"You think I didn't hear it?" He questioned.

When did he even finish his bit of share?

"Whatever,"

••••••

I went inside the classroom through the back door and bowed at our science teacher for being late.

She nodded her head and proceed in teaching when the door slides open again.

"You're slightly later than Jasmine," she rose an eyebrow.

"Sorry miss, she was running away from me," Jackson replied shrugging his shoulders.

Leave it to him to make those kind of comments. I rolled my eyes as the class started to snicker.

••••••

Once in three months, our class would have a camping trip. It was almost like a ritual for our class ever since our second year in highschool, which was in year 9.

"Are you all packed?" My friend Lia asked through the phone.

"Yep, haven't you?"

"No... I hate packing up," she groaned.

"Come on Lia, the camping trip is tomorrow.

"Aigoo... I'll get right to it, bye,"

She hung up.

When tomorrow comes, we arrived at the school ground and waited for the bus.

"Since I am the organiser of this trip this time, I have to announce something," Choi Jung Hee announced.

Everyone muttered with each other trying to figure out what he wanted to announce.

"Quieten down, people," he said, "this time, you won't be able to choose your bus partner."

Everyone groaned.

"Ya, are you trying to make us suffer?" A voice called out.

Everyone agreed and started chattering on. Jung Hee shrugged his shoulders as if he doesn't really care.

"Jasmine, come here and help me," Jung Hee said said, waving a small box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You ask the girls to pick,"

I nodded and asked the girls to line up to pick their numbers. The amount of girls and boys in our class is even so surely everyone will get a girl-boy partner.

I picked the last folded paper and gave the box back to Jung Hee.

13.

"Okay, I'm going to call out each number one by one and the two of you come up and you can take your seat in the bus," Jung Hee instructed.