🦋Chapter 1🦋

"ANTALIA! Hurry up or we'll leave without you!" Arthur Weasley called for his eldest daughter

"I'm coming, i'm coming!" She called, running down the stairs.

"Morning Tals," Hermione said, as her best friend jumped the last step.

"Hello, 'Mionie, little sis," Antalia said, hugging her little sister.

"Took you long enough, Tals, i thought we'd have to leave without you!" Fred said.

"Shut up, Fred!" Antalia said.

She reached over the table and took a slice of toast, and begun to eat.

"George! What's that in your pocket?" Mrs Weasley shouted.

"Nothing," He said, a little too quickly.

"Accio!" Mrs Weasley cried, and sure enough, a brightly coloured sweet, that looked unmistakably like a Ton-Tounge Toffee flew out of George's pocket. "We told you to destroy them!"

Mrs Weasley only managed to find them all, using the accio charm - they were stuffed in all sorts of places, like the inside of Fred's coat and and the turn ups of George's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted, outraged.

"What a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you don't get more OWLs!" Mrs Weasley shouted.

Fred and George picked up their bags and walked out, without saying goodbye to their mother. Antalia walked over and hugged her mother, and as her mum hugged Mr Weasley, she slipped some of the sweets into her pocket and walked out, with her twin, Harry, Ginny and Hermione.

"I'll see you guys in a sec," Antalia said, quickly catching up with Fred and George, "Oi, you two."

"Not now Talia."
"Please give us some space."

"Oh, so you won't be wanting these then," she said, small smirk on her face - revealing the sweets.

The older twins looked at her hands and their eyes lit up. They sandwiched her into a hug and took the sweets.

"Thank you so much Tals!"
"But how did you-"

"Ah, Ah, Ah, a Ravenclaw never reveals her secrets," she said, tapping her nose slightly, before falling back to join Ron, who was walking a little ahead of Harry, Hermione and Ginny.

"You alright Ronnie?" Talia asked, linking arms with him.

"I'm tired" he said, stifling a yawn. "How are you so awake already? You were the last up."

"I'm in a good mood, and I went to bed before all of you lot last night" Antalia said smugly, "I told you all to as well, but did you listen? Nope."

Ron and Antalia spoke quietly for the rest of the way to find the Portkey .

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

"Ron, Harry, Talia, Hermione, can you go and get some water, it's marked on the map," Arthur said.

They nodded, and Talia nodded, somewhat grudgingly, and walked out of the tent...

💕Sorry for slow updates- i've got exams all this week and next week, so i don't know how much i'll be able to post 💕