🦋Chapter 24🦋

TALIA and Ron walked out of the kitchens together, since they both had Care of Magical Creatures with some of the Slytherins

They walked down to Hagrid hut and Antalia walked straight over to her friends, who instantly all started talking at once.

"Tals, are you okay babe?"
"Let me smack her."
"Let me smack him."
"Can i decapitate them?"

Antalia laughed, her eyes feeling heavy from where she was crying, "I'm okay, don't worry about me."

Keira's face dropped into a scowl, "Thomas is coming," Theo rolled his eyes.

"Talia, can i talk you you?" Dean said, not noticing the sour looks from Keira, Theo, Alfie and Blaise.

"Of course," Talia said, plastering a fake smile on her face. Dean grinned and grabbed her hand.

Once they were away from the group, Dean turned to Antalia, all hint of a smile gone, "you do know that Emma was joking, right?" he asked her, "She's my best mate, she wants what's best for you and me."

Antalia bit her lip and nodded, "I thought Seamus was your 'best mate'?"

Dean shook his head and put his hands in his pockets, "Nah, he was being rude about Emma."

"Woah, so you dropped your best friend for some girl you only became close with a month ago," Antalia shook her head, letting out a fake laugh, "I didn't know she meant that much to you."

Dean rolled his eyes, jokingly, "There's no need to get jealous. He was being a bitch about her, so i told him I couldn't be friends with someone who has no regard for other people's feeling."

Talia's eyes widened as she bit back a sarcastic remark, but Dean quickly kissed her on the cheek, and just before he left said, "I love you darling, I always will," he hugged her and whispered in her ear, "You will always be my number one girl, no matter what."

When Dean walked back over to Emma, Antalia stood there shocked and confused for a second, before turning back to her friends and walking over.

That was the first time Dean had told her that he loved her.

TIME SKIP

"Then i would dig a twelve foot hole into the ground, put her body in it, bury halfway, put a dead animal carcass on top and fill it up. That way if the muggle police went digging, they would only find the dead animal and automatically assume that it was just a grave for a dead animal," Keira said, leaning back in her chair, grinning proudly.

Ryan and Helen looked disgusted, yet intrigued, Blaise and Theo just looked mildly amused but Antalia and Alfie didn't look surprised.

"Okay, as much as I love hearing about how you would successfully get away with the murder of Talia's Boyfriend's new bestie, I need help on the transfiguration homework," Theo sighed as they sat in the library.

"What question?" Talia asked, leaning over and picking up his parchment, "Oh, it's 'Vera Verto'."

"Thank you, Darling," he grinned, "also, Hogsmeade weekend, are you excited to finally have some alone-time with Dean?"

Antalia grinned, "It will be nice. We haven't spoken about going yet, but i hope we actually are going together."

Helen looked up and brushed her curly hair over her shoulder, "Why wouldn't you be?" she asked.

Keira made a wrenching noise, "Judy might force her way into the situation."

The gang had decided to call Emma, Judy, to save anyone overhearing and reporting back to the 'princess' herself.

Antalia was starting to realise why Keira has chosen 'Judy' as the code name. When Keira was younger, she had a babysitter, and her name was actually Judy. Judy No1 hated Keira from the moment she met her - she used to tease her and poke fun out of her until baby Keira was in tears. And our bestie Emma, had been taking the mick out of Antalia nonstop; see what she means?

It was the morning of the hogsmeade visit, and Antalia stood in the Entrance Hall waiting for Dean; they had agreed on going for a little date the night before.

Antalia's friends had already left for the little village, and Tals was nervous. This was the first time in ages that the two had met up alone - she wanted everything to go smoothly.

She certainly didn't expect Dean to come down the stairs with Emma hanging off of his arm. She furrowed her eyebrows as the two walked over - Emma was the first to speak.

"I'm so sorry, Antalia babes, Me and Dean are going to Hogsmeade together, just us two, today," She grinned and turned to Dean, "I'll wait by the doors," she said, and then strutted off.

Antalia looked at Dean accusingly, "You must be joking."

Dean bit his lip and scratched the back off his head, "I'm sorry, Antalia. It's her Birthday, i said i'd spend it with her."

"No, last night you told me that we would be going, together, on a date," Antalia couldn't help the angry tears from making their way up to her eyes.

"Don't guilt trip me, Antalia," Dean sighed seeing her tears, "You know I love you, I would never want to hurt you, darling. Please don't get upset."

Antalia furiously wiped the tears away, "I'm not upset, i'm angry and frustrated, Dean. I know you love me, and I love you too, I just wish you wouldn't keep dropping me for her!"

"Tals, you know it's not like that," Dean sighed, "I love you, but it's not fair that you're making me choose between you and her!"

"No, that's not what i'm doing," Antalia fumed, "That's what you're doing, I can see it in your eyes, and i'm sick of it, to be honest, Dean. I'm sick of it!"

Dean turned around to glance at Emma, and he sighed, "Look Antalia, i can't do this now. We'll sort it out when I get back, I love you!" And with that, he turned around and ran off, linking arms with Emma and skipping off into the distance.

"Is Mr Perfect ditching you again?" a soft voice said from behind her, Antalia turned around.

She smiled, her anger melting away a little bit, "Yep."

"C'mon, you're coming to Hogsmeade with me," Cho grinned, linking arms with Antalia and leading her out of the doors, "Ced has a detention and all my friends have dates. So, i was planning on going alone."

"I'm sorry, are we talking about the same Cedric Diggory?" Antalia scoffed, "Mr Goody-Two-Shoes has gotten himself a detention?"

Cho laughed, "I'm pretty sure it was Matthew's fault."

"That would explain a lot," Antalia laughed, as she wiped away another tear.

"You know, tears make your eyelashes grow," Cho started, wiping another stray tear from Talia's cheek, "If Dean doesn't sort himself out, your eyelashes will be longer than that bitches fake ones."

"Cho!"

"What? It's called 'stating facts'. I can state another one if you'd like," she coughed in preparation, "If that whore Emma doesn't back the fuck away from your boyfriend, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, all of Antalia's group, and her Fifty siblings will beat the living shit out of her."

Antalia laughed, "That's a bit of an over exaggeration," Talia grinned, "It's forty nine siblings, not fifty."

Cho just laughed and dragged Antalia quicker to Hogsmeade, doing everything she could to ease the pain Talia was feeling.

~~~~

Cho is my favourite human in this book

I hope everyone is well, and that you've all taken care of yourself today❤️

Also, for those people who shift, can i have some tips bc i still haven't been able to😩 (i've been trying since october)