🦋chapter 34🦋

THE rest of the term dragged by with a dark cloud surrounding the school

THE rest of the term dragged by with a dark cloud surrounding the school. People were barley laughing and everyone could feel aching pain.

Cho and Antalia spent the most time together out of everyone in the group. They both used each other to try and build the other up, barely being able to give each other small watery smiles.

Antalia had told the group about Dean's accusations the day after the breakup, but told them to not think about it as there was already too much going on.

It was the last day of term and the other schools were leaving Hogwarts. Cho and Antalia sat in the courtyard after saying goodbye to Helen and Ryan, grasping each other's hands, in silence. The girls heard footsteps approach them, and then a girl clearing her throat.

"Um, excuse me?" The girl spoke, Cho and Antalia looked up and were confused when they saw Fleur standing infront of them.

"Hello?" Antalia asked, squeezing Cho's hand.

"I'm ever so sorry about your friend, girls," She said, kneeling down to sit with the two girls, "He was a good person."

Cho gave her a small smile, "Yes, he was."

"He didn't deserve anything he got," She sighed, her French accent echoing through her words, "you're both welcome to owl me through the holidays if you need a friend; Bon voyage, girls," she said, and turned around, waving them both off, blowing each of them a kiss.

The two girls looked at each other, surprised, and began to giggle, something they hadn't done for a while, "that was, um" Talia started.

"Unexpected?" Cho finished, and Antalia nodded, "she seems sweet."

"Yes, i wonder why Ryan and Helen hate her so much," She wondered aloud.

"Me too, maybe we shouldn't have been quite so rude to her," Cho said, guiltily.

Antalia shook her head sadly, "No, we shouldn't have."

The next time the girls properly spoke was on the Hogwarts Express on their way back home. Theo and Keira were playing a very competitive game of exploding snap.

"Come on, come on," Keira muttered, sticking her tongue out in concentration, "I can win."

BANG

"Oh fuck off!" she shouted, as she lost the game, Theo grinning smugly.
"'I can win, i'm an amazing snap player, my reflexes are so fast,'" Theo teased.

"Ced you're the prefect! Tell them to give it a break!" Cho laughed. It was quickly silenced, when Cedric didn't reply; Cho let out a shaky breath, eyes filling with tears, "I'm sorry."

Alfie wrapped an arm around her shoulder and placed a kiss on her forehead, wiping a tear falling down her cheek.

"I'm going to miss you guys," She forced out, resting her head on Alfie's chest, and grabbing Susan's hand, "I just don't know how i'm going to manage with out you all."

"I've found away we can all communicate easily, without owls," Antalia said quietly, reaching into her bag and pulling out a stack of journals, and handing them out to each of them.

Theo took his and examined it, "ah, scrapbooking, the finest way to communicate thoughts and feelings."

"Theo, I swear to Merlin, i will hit you with it if you don't shut the fuck up and let Tals explain," Blaise threatened, lifting his notebook slightly.

"Yeah Theo, scrapbooking is Blaise's favourite hobby, don't mock it," Keira teased, causing Blaise to give her an unimpressed look.

Antalia rolled her eyes, "at the top of each page is a name of each person in the group, and then one with all of our names, i gave one each to Ryan and Helen earlier - write what you want under each person's name and it will show up on their paper."

"So like a wizard's version of an email?" Keira asked.

(i did my research, before anyone comes for me, emails were invented in 1971)

"A what?" Susan asked, looking at Keira incredulously.

As Keira opened her mouth to explain, Alfie cut across her, "Don't worry about it, it's quite complicated to explain even if you have been raised in a muggle family, it's a rather new thing to the world, and anyway, you know how Keira is with explaining things."

"Hey!"

Susan nodded, "good point."

"As i was saying," Antalia continued, "If you get a message, the book will glow; also, if you all put your hand in the middle of the front cover of the book, it will become familiar with your hand print, and will only open for you."

"Thanks Antalia," Cho said, managing a weak smile.

Antalia smiled back and blew her a kiss, but frowned when she saw a look appear on Cho's face. She turned her head to the door, and of course, there stood Emma.

She pulled the door open and stepped inside, smirking smugly at Antalia, "I heard that you and Dean broke up, what a shame, are you okay, darling?"

"Oh, piss off, Wrenn," Antalia snapped, rolling her eyes.

"You're just annoyed that I told him that you are sleeping with Diggory," She smiled even wider, then pretended to look upset, putting a hand on her chest in fake pity, "Oh, sorry, were. Poor Diggory. Maybe he's had time to say hello to Potter's Mum and Dad."

Antalia stood up sharply, ears ringing with fury, but all she could think of was causing Emma as much pain as possible.

It wasn't until after Antalia had punched her, that she realised what she was doing. Emma was on the floor, clutching her jaw, "Don't you ever, ever, mention his name, you filthy whore! Cedric was a good person, he doesn't deserve the likes of you, besmirching his name," Emma stood up, and staggered out of the compartment backwards, still holding a gloating eye contact with Antalia, "and for the record, I didn't fuck him, i'm fifteen for gods sake! If you really did all of this, just to get Dean, you can take him, have fun with my leftovers," and with that she slammed the door shut, turning around to a compartment full of gleeful grins.

Blaise was the first to speak, "Took you fucking long enough," he grinned, pulling her into a hug, kissing her forehead, then pushing her back into her seat.

Keira took her feet off the vacant seat, and kicked Talia lightly, "Shit Tals, i'm impressed."

"Fucking hell, Talia, you could give Keira a run for her money," Theo grinned.

Antalia sighed in relief, "Fucking hell, I needed that."

.....

Hey guysss :P
sorry for taking so long with this chapter, and even though it took a while, it's still a little bit shit 😭😩