🦋Chapter 21🦋

IT was two nights before the second task, and Antalia's and Dean's relationship could not be better

IT was two nights before the second task, and Antalia's and Dean's relationship could not be better. Minus the two letters from Percy and Bill and howler from Charlie, the term had gone reasonably smoothly.

FLASHBACK

Antalia and her friends were sitting in the great hall at breakfast, two days after christmas day, and the post was just coming in now.

"Uh, Talia?" Keira said, as three large owls came swooping down in front of her, "Is that a howler?" She pointed at one of the owls, carrying a large scarlett letter.

"Shit," she whispered, taking the letter from the birds beak, as Theo shouted out, "Antalia's got a howler!"

The letter ripped open, and the voice of Charlie Weasley filled the hall:

ANTALIA MURIAL WEASLEY!
A BOYFRIEND?! REALLY?! AND YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME YOURSELF! TO HEAR ABOUT IT FROM FRED! FRED!
YOU'RE TOO YOUNG! IT'S IRRESPONSIBLE! BOYS SHOULD STILL BE DISGUSTING GROSS CREATURES TO YOU! IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART I WILL BREAK HIS FACE! no scratch that. I WILL SET EDMUND, THE HORNTAIL ON HIM WITH NO HESITATION!! Lots of love Charlie! Wait- why isn't it stopping? SHIT THIS IS A HOWLER! SORRY! I just meant to use the speaking quill thing! Shit shit shit!!!"

And then it ended, leaving the entire great hall staring at Antalia, and Dean blushing a bright red.

Yes, that was how the whole school found out about Dean and Antalia.

They (Dean and Tals) were sitting on the leather sofa, in the corner of the library just doing some homework together. Antalia could hear some very violent scribbles coming from Dean, next to her.

"Are you okay?" Antalia said, looking up, as Dean smacked his head on the table.

"I don't get the Transfiguration homework," he complained, looking up at his girlfriend, "We're doing switching spells."

"Let me look," She said pulling his parchment towards her , "you've written three lines," she paused, "and none of it is right."

"Ugh," Dean huffed, sinking back into the sofa, covering his face with his hands, "can we just do something else?" he asked Antalia.

She smiled and nodded, cleaning up her things, "Let's go to the kitchens."

Dean grinned and grabbed her hand pulling her out of the library. Antalia stumbled and swore rather loudly as she was pulled out of the library, earning a sharp look from Madam Pince. She smiled apologetically and walked quicker.

They reached the kitchen and tickled the pear, before stepping through the door into the kitchen. When they got into the main section, they realised they were not alone.

"Uh, Talia," Dean mumbled, upon seeing to figures pressed up against each other, snogging. "Is that?"

"I think it is.." Antalia said, holding in a laugh, "Georgie?"

The couple broke away quickly and George spun round, red lipstick smeared over his face blushing heavily. Antalia didn't recognise the girl that he was making out with, but she didn't have much time to see who it was, as she walked out of the room, leaving Talia, George and Dean alone.

Antalia raised an eyebrow at her brother who groaned, "Please don't tell Fred."

Dean snickered, and Talia nudged him, holding in a laugh herself, "On one condition, you tell us who the girl you were swapping saliva with was?" She asked, sitting down, and pulling Dean down next to her.

George scratched the back of his neck, and looked around trying to avoid the question, "Ella Reid," he sighed, "don't ask how it happened, i have no clue myself." He sat down opposite the young couple and ran his hands over his face.

"I tell you what," Dean started, grinning slightly, "The red lipstick does suit you, mate."

George groaned again, after wiping his lips and seeing the bright red come off onto his hand. Antalia dug into her bag and brought out a bag of wipes before handing it to George.

"Thanks," he said, before his eyes widened, "Hang on, if I wasn't here, what would you two have done?"

Dean's eyes widened, and he gulped, "nothing, we, we just wanted food." George raised a disbelieving eyebrow and looked at Antalia.

"Believe what you want to believe, Georgie. All we wanted was some food," Antalia sighed, "sorry if your mighty brain can't comprehend dating someone without sneaking off to snog them every five seconds."

George laughed, and got up, messing up Antalia's hair, "Of course, Little Ant, whatever you say," and with an annoying smirk, he left the kitchens, leaving the couple sitting there in annoyance.

~~~

Hiya!!

Sorry for the late update, this was more of a filler chapter, tell me what you think of the book so far - and feel free to give any suggestions for small scenes you want to happen or bigger plot details in Dean and Antalia's love life!! <3