🦋Chapter 6🦋

ONCE Antalia reached her room, Ginny had already left, giving her some room to reply to Dean in peace

ONCE Antalia reached her room, Ginny had already left, giving her some room to reply to Dean in peace. She sat down at her desk and began to reply:

To Dean,

It was lovely to hear from you, and yes we all managed to return safely. I hope you are all well at Seamus' house!

Also, I would love to meet up when we get back to school - I'd love to get to know you better.

See you at school!
Love Antalia x

Antalia signed the letter in her heat cursive handwriting and folded it in half. She bounded down the stairs to look for Errol.

Dean Thomas was waiting anxiously for the reply to his letter, much to Seamus's amusement.

"Mate, you sent it last night, i doubt she's going to reply instantly." he laughed.

Dean just shot him a look, and continued to let his nerves eat away at his stomach.

Then an owl landed on the windowsill, a letter with his name neatly written on the front. He felt his heart beating as he took the letter from the owls leg, and unfolded it.

"What does it say, Dean?" Seamus asked, peering over his shoulder.

"She said she wants to get to know me. That's good, right? It is a good thing, right Seamus?"

"Mate, that's a good thing, and she put 'love' and an 'x'! That's definitely a good sign!" Seamus said, "now let's just hope you don't mess it up, when you meet up with her."

"Don't say that!"

The first of September rolled around very quickly, and in Talia's eyes, a little too quickly for her liking. As usual, she was the only one who actually bothered to pack the night before, so she could get up and get ready at her own pace.

She was wearing her new Mom Jeans, with a cute crop top, a zip-up hoodie, and her trainers, along with her bag (that she found in a muggle store with Keira and Alfie) that her mother had put an undetectable extension charm on. She had made sure that her uniform was inside the bag neatly, so she could change on the train.

She had spent a lot of her summer Owling Dean, Keira and Alfie, and playing quidditch with her family. She looked back over the pictures she had taken, and smiled fondly.

Talia walked down stairs with her trunk and bag, and placed them at the front door, before sitting at the table for breakfast.

"Thank Merlin at least one of you are ready and packed!" Molly cried with relief, putting an egg on toast and a glass of orange juice in front of her.

"I get to start my electives tomorrow, Tals!" Ginny cried, excitedly, "What's Divination like?"

"It's a load of rubbish, Gin," Hermione butted in.