🦋chapter 27🦋

ANTALIA and the group struggled to stay quiet as they pressed their ears up against the door to Snape's office, who was currently having words with Keira, for her 'outrageous example of muggle duelling!'

"Are you aware that you have broken many school rules today?"

"I am perfectly aware, sir, but thank you for the information," Keira said, smugly.

"You not only, punched her in the face, you then proceeded to kick her and punch her repeatedly."

"I was there Professor, believe it or not."

"Miss Wren is now in the Hospital Wing with a broken nose, and a fractured collar bone," Snape said, although, it was hard to tell from his voice wether he was impressed or disappointed, "You will be serving one detention with me, and 5 points shall be taken away from Ravenclaw."

"Only five?" Alfie mouthed to Antalia, who just shrugged. She had a slight suspicion Snape wasn't very fond of Emma either.

"Off you go, now, Miss Lilith. I shall see you in my office at 8."

Before they could do anything, the door to professor Snape's office swung open, and there stood a smug Keira, and exasperated Snape.

"They've corrupted you three as well, Miss Chang, Mr Diggory and Miss Bones? I thought you were more intelligent than that," he sighed, "Leave. Now."

Professor Snape swung the door shut in their faces, and Keira smirked smugly as she led the group from the dungeons.

"You should have hit her harder."

Keira snorted, "Bloody hell, Bones! Good old Snapey is right, we've ruined you."

"If it matters, i agree with Susan," Alfie said, raising his free hand, as his other was clutching Susan's.

"Alf, you would agree with Susan even if she said Abba was a shit band," Helen said, grinning.

"I would not," He huffed, "Abba is the light in my life."

Antalia looked at the others curiously, "Abba? That sounds like a type of disease."

Keira gasped, mocking offence, "How dare you, Antalia Muriel Weasley!"

"Muriel?" Cedric said, grinning and holding in a snort, "That's your middle name?"

Antalia rolled her eyes, "Yep, after my Great Aunt Muriel, she's a right cow."

"You didn't get it from anywhere, did you Tals?" Theo mocked, flinging an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a side hug, ruffling her hair.

Out of nowhere, Ginny came running, her hair in her face and out of breath.

"Antalia!" She cried.

"Gin, what's wrong?"

"Dean- fight- Seamus," she gasped out.

"Shit, where!" Antalia said, angrily.

"Courtyard."

"Thank you!" Antalia said, and then began to run with her friends through the corridor, with only Blaise shouting an apology to a fifth year that they trampled.

"What's with everyone getting into fights today?!" Cho asked as they ran, "First Keira, now Dean?"

"I have no clue, but i have a feeling Tals is involved," Theo shouted over the chants of "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Antalia pushed her way through the crowd and sure enough, Dean was on top of Seamus, punching him repeatedly, as Seamus shouted from underneath.

"Antalia deserves to know the truth!" He shouted, "She deserves better than you!"

"Dean!" She shouted, "Get off of him!"

Dean looked at Talia and reluctantly got off of
him, and walked over to his girlfriend.

He wrapped her into a hug and buried his head into her neck, and whispered, "We need to talk, darling."

~~~~

Besties i'm sorry about the mini chapter
what do we think dean needs to sayyy?

also, everyone say congratulations to my bestie for having her first kiss 😭😭 (sorry bestie)