Chapter 30- Family

Zoey POV

"Shake it off, Shake it off." I sang as I danced around the kitchen cooking breakfast. 'Shake it off' by Taylor Swift played through my headphones as I cooked pancakes, I poured the second lot of mixture into the pan and waited for the bubbles to appear.
"I'm dancing on my own, I make the moves up as I go." I continue to sing. I left Ethan asleep upstairs, he looked tired and the last couples of days have been really stressful on him. I was wearing a pair of Angie's short black pants and a shirt that belongs to Ethan, I hadn't had a chance to get a hold of my car to get my clothes, it was back at Troy's pack lands and a part of me had a feeling Ethan wasn't going to let me back anytime soon. 
I jump slightly as a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me back against a hard chest.
"Good morning Beautiful." Ethan whispered in my ear. I turn around to face him and pull out my headphones and place them on the bench with my iPhone.
"Good morning." I said with a huge smile.
"You looked very sexy dancing around like that." He mumbled leaning down so his lips were so close to mine I could fell his breath on my lips.
"Really?" I whispered. My eyes didn't leave his and my body stayed completely still. Over taken by the pull of the mating bond and the passion that I felt between us.
"Really." He admitted. "Though I would appreciate if you didn't do it again, seeing as there are a lot of unmated wolves who live in this house too." I could tell the serious in his voice meant that this wasn't up for discussion. I blushed heavily. I had completely forgotten about the other member of the pack, here I was walking around practically naked. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered embarrassed.  I closed the distance between our lips and sparked a heated kiss. My hands found their way into his dark brown hair as his lips attacked mine. I felt his tongue run slowly along the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I moaned in return and Ethan took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and explore the new territory. I pulled him hard against me wanting more of this ecstasy. Ethan pulled me up and against his body and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on the kitchen bench and positioned his self between my legs, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs once again around him and brought his hips closer to mine, feeling him close to me. Ethan's lips broke away from mine and left a trail of kisses down my neck and collarbone. I moaned quietly as his kisses set my skin on fire. I pulled his lips back up to mine and once again sparked a other heated kiss.

"No I'm not saying that Hunter, I'm just saying it wasn't necessary." A distance voice started to bring me down from my high.
"Don't be like that honey." At the sound of Mr. Mitchells voice my temporary heaven smashed into a million pieces and instantly pushed Ethan away from me and broke the kiss.
"Oh wow." Mrs. Mitchell said shocked. I looked over embarrassed at Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell who were standing at the door way to the kitchen.
"Oh shit." I mumbled. I quickly glanced over to Ethan, as my cheeks turned red with embarrassment.
"Well. Isn't this awkward." Mr. Mitchell said. He looked over at his wife with a smile, almost as if they were sharing a memory together. Mrs. Mitchell turned to me and smiled like a teenager.
"Don't worry Sweetie." She cluckled. "It wasn't too long ago that, that was Hunter and I on that kitchen bench." She laughed as she took her mates hand and walked from the room.
"How embarrassing." I exclaimed. I hide my face in Ethan's neck as my face turned brighter and brighter with embarrassment.
"Don't worry baby." Ethan said comforting "They don't mind."
"I was practically having sex with their son in their kitchen, how didn't they mind." I said with a groan of embarrassment.
"Relax baby." Ethan clucked. "And if we were having sex, I can tell you right now the first time was definitely not be in this kitchen." Ethan stated. "Maybe the second time." He whispered in my ear as he kissed me lightly on the cheek and walked away.
I slid down off the kitchen bench and turned back towards the stove.
"Oh shit." I mumbled. "I burned my pancakes."

I was walking through the mall later that afternoon with Angie and Brooke. They decided since I had decided to stay in Greendale that I need new clothes. So with Ethan's MasterCard in hand and no spending limited we took to the mall.
"So, I am thinking sexy night wear." Angie said with a laugh and a flirty wink.
"I totally agree." Brooke admitted. "We need something that says rip this off me."
"Oh my god guys." I groaned. "I am not ready to sleep with Ethan." I announced.
"Why not?" Angie asked. "You're mates and your together and both hot. I say jump his bones." Angie explained.
"You do know you are talking about your twin brother." I asked with a bit of a laugh.
"Hey. He does what he wants and I do what I want." She giggled before dragging me into Victoria Secret.

Three hundred dollars later and many different outfits, some for the bedroom and others for parties and pack meetings and we were making our way back to the car.
I drove up to the pack house and parked the car out front before climbing out the door and grabbing some of the many bags. I was laughing at something Brooke said when I walked through the door and right into an interesting confrontation.
I looked over tot where Ethan was standing, he was facing me talking to a guy who had his back to me. I couldn't make any features except his black hair, almost the same colour as mine.
"I only just got her back Henry, you aren't talking her anywhere." Ethan growled.
"You don't decide for her." The other guy replied.
Ethan looked up and saw me, his ocean blue eyes meeting mine from cross the room.

"Baby, could you wait outside?" Ethan asked.

I was just about to walk back out when the other guy turned around and the air was knocked out of me.
"Henry" I whispered. "What are you doing here?"
I ran over to him and embraced him in a huge hug as I pulled my little brother closer to me. We were only a year apart but I have also tried to do my best to protect him.
"Hey big sister. Long time no see." Henry laughed into my hair.
"I missed you." I whispered. "I thought you were staying some friends of the family." I asked pulling back.
"I know but I missed you and wanted to see you. You haven't been to visit in a couple of months." He stated.
"I know. I just have been a little busy here." I said with a sad smile. "But I kind of put you there Henry for your protection, those people who killed Mum and Dad are still out there." I said protectively.
"I know Zo, but I cant hide forever, I want to live my life." Henry admitted,
"I understand that but the people after us just kidnapped me and I only just was able to escape. I cant have them taking you." I explained.
"They kidnapped you?" Henry said shocked.
"Yeah. It's a long story." I said with a smile, pulling him into another huge hug before dragging him into the living room to tell him about everything that has happened these pass months. I placed a light kiss on Ethan's cheek and smiled at him, though the smile wasn't retuned for some reason.
We sat down on the lounge and Henry smiled at me, he has grown so tall in the last couple of months. I was so proud of him.
"So. Tell me what's been going on." Henry asked.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————