Chapter 28- Peace

Zoey's POV

"Werewolf." Ethan repeated. That was the third time he had said it in the last minute. We both sat on the end of his bed where I had just told him I was a werewolf, well that I was just turned into one.

"Yes." I once again answered. "But that its all." I continue. 

"What do you mean?" Ethan enquired.

"I am apparently part witch on my mothers side, leading me to now be a witch and a werewolf. A hybrid" I explained. 

"I'm sorry." He said standing up and running his hands through his dark brown hair. "It's just you were human and now you are a werewolf and a witch and I'm just a little shocked." He explained as he paced the room. "Its unheard of. I don't even know how to proceed." 

"I know, I told you Adam did a ritual thing to bring out my werewolf side that laid dominate." I replied. "Well at the same time he also brought forward my witch powers."

"How did he do it?" Ethan asked confused. His bright blue eyes met mine for the first time since I told him.

"Ethan, I don't think that is important." I cautioned, knowing he wouldn't like the answer.

"Not important?" he proclaimed. "Some crazy man just turned the love of my life into a werewolf, witch hybrid and you wont tell me how he did it?" He protested.

"I'm sorry. I just know you wont like it." I confessed.Ethan kneeled down in front of me and took both of my hands in his and looked up into my eyes. I remained seated on the bed as he hypothesized me with his gaze.

"What happened?" He whispered. He lightly ran his thumb up and down the back of my hand as if he was working away at my self-control.

"To bring out my werewolf side." I paused, afraid at how Ethan would react.  "I have to be brought close to death." I finished. I could see the angrier covering Ethan's face, just not as much as I thought would.

"Okay." He responded through clenched teeth obviously trying to control his anger. "So they use a drug or something?" He asked.

"Not exactly." I answered slowly.

"Then what did they do?" He asked.

"They beat me until I was close to death." I confessed.

I watched as Ethan's eyes turned pitch black and his body begin to shake uncontrollably. The growling that was echoing out of his body was loud and I gawked as his inner Alpha surfaced. Ethan let go of my hands and stood up, distancing his self from me. The bedroom door smashed open as Marcus, Jarred, Lucas and Mark ran in grabbing him, restating him. I watched as they stuggled with him trying to hold down, though  his Alpha strength wasn't making it easy, even for four strong werewolves. I sat slowly back down on the bed as I watched Mark, Marcus and Lucas drag Ethan from the room; Jarred stayed with me and put his arm around me, pulling my head into his shoulder.

"I heard what happened." He revealed. "Is it true? Did they beat you until you were nearly dead?" He asked.

"Yes." I confessed.

"Is that where all the cuts and marks came from?" He inquired.

"Yes." I answered again.

"So you are a werewolf now."

"Yes and a witch." 

"Wow." He whispered shocked.

"Yeah."

Some time passed and I still was sitting on the bed with my head resting on Jarred's shoulder.

"Ethan?" I stated suddenly. "Where did Marcus and the others take him?" I asked Jarred lifting my head from his shoulder.