Chapter 15- Pressure

Ethan's POV

"You're my mate" I whispered.

I watch the range of emotions cross my mates face, but the ones that stood at the most was shock and anger, they were also the ones that scared me the most. Zoey's head began to shake and her eyes widen with fear as she pulled back from my embrace.

"I'm your what?" She asked surprised.

"You're my mate" I repeated.

"No- No- No- I cannot be a werewolves whatever" she said. I could tell she was beginning to freak out and I couldn't have that.

"Zoey, please, just relax it will be fine." I said calmly.

"I don't understand how this happened. I'm human, completely human. Aren't I?" She asked confused.

To tell the truth I wasn't completely sure, if she was the daughter of the man who did all those things to my mum, then how is she human.

"I'm not sure Zoey." I answered truthfully. "But I am going to find out, but for you safety you cant tell anyone what you are to me."

"And what am I too you?" she asked softly

"Everything" I whispered.

Zoey POV

I walked out of Ethan's house more confused then the last time and I found out that werewolves were real last time. How can I possibly be the mate to some supernatural dog, I don't understand. I got in my car and drove back to the Inn, I knew what Betty and Troy were now and I didn't know how to act around them. Also if they were werewolves then who else was in this town, I know Troy said most of the people are but does that include everyone that I have come into contact with. I pulled up outside the Inn and turned off the car, not only had Ethan kissed me but I still had whatever is going on between Troy and I, not that I know how to be in a relationship with a werewolf. I sat in the car for a minute just thinking about the situation that I was about to face when I entered the Inn, would Troy still want to be with me? Or was Betty going to ask me to leave because I wasn't a werewolf? I didn't know, but all I know is that something is different and I wish I could go back to not knowing. I reached into my pocket and dialed the first number in my phone.

"Hello." The voice came through.

"Hey." I said softly

"Zo, is that you?" Lucas voice came through.

"Yeah, its me, long time no talk." I answered.

"I thought I would never hear from you again, not after finding out what I am." He said, the sadness was evident in his voice. 

"I'm just confused, I don't know how to act, you guys are werewolves, and Ethan just told me something confused me even more. I don't know what to do Lucas and you are one of my best friend and I just need your help." I confessed.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked.

"Yeah." I whispered. "I would really like that"

I was sitting in my room after slowly creeping pass Betty and Troy playing with my hands in my lap and contemplated everything that has happened. I heard a knock, I looked across at the door and it came again, but not from the door. I looked over at the window and Lucas was hanging from the window frame without a shirt on.

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked quickly opening the window.

"You said to come over." Lucas said climbing in the window.

"I meant use the door."

"Nah, this way is so much more fun." He said with one of his cocky grins on his face.