How could you?

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Dad and I just landed. I'm really hoping mum's home by the time we get to the house.

We finally got home and saw my mum's car parked. I got my stuff and ran inside.

There stood my gorgeous mother, in the living room. She was wearing a turtleneck.. Weird.

I shook it off and attacked her with a hug. "I've missed you so much baby!" She said.

"I missed you too!" I told her. Mum greeted dad and I headed up to my room to find Beth asleep on my bed.

Darcy's p.o.v

To hide all the hickey's on my neck, I'm wearing a hideous turtleneck.

"What's that?" Harry asked as he pointed to my shirt. "A turtleneck. You like it?" I asked him.

"It's horrendous." He said cringing. We went up to our room.

I went into the bathroom to apply makeup on my hickey's. I forgot to close the door.

"Hey ba-" Harry came in and walked over to me. "What the fuck are these?!" He screamed loudly.

Shit.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Beth woke up and we were watching funny Vines on youtube.

"What the fuck are these?!" I heard dad scream loudly. I stood up, and saw that Beth was looking at me.

We rushed into my mum and dad's room. Dad was screaming at mum in her bathroom.

She had a whole bunch of hickey's on her neck. The hell? "What's going on?" I asked.

Dad looked at me. "Nothing, babe. Go back to your room." he said calmy.

"Please tell us what's going on." Beth said. "No, please go to your rooms. This is mine and mum's business. Please girls." Dad said.

I nodded and dad shut the bathroom door. Beth and I pressed our ears to the door.

"What the fuck are those Darcy? Don't even say they're bruises, because they're not! I've given you hickey's before! Who gave you these?" Dad shouted.

"Har-" dad cut my off. "Tell me now." He said frustrated. "Luke. It was Luke." She said.

Mum cheated on dad... With Luke. Luke as in Beth's dad. What the fuck? I was in tears now.

I opened the door. "Girls!" Dad said. "No, don't." I told him. I looked at my mum.

"You cheated on my dad?" I asked her, in tears, furious. "I can explain." She said.

"No, no you fucking can't! There is no explanation as to why you cheated on my dad! I can't even look at you!" I shouted.

"Ariana, back the fuck up! Leave mum alone!" Bethanie said standing in front of mum.

"No! She cheated on my dad with yours! She's married to my dad! That's fucking disgusting!" I shouted.

"Ari, stop." Dad warned. "No, I won't stop! She cheated on you! You are the most amazing husband to her and she cheated on you!" I said.

"Ariana Mae! Don't talk to me like that!" My mum shouted. "I talk to you how I want. I can't believe you! Luke is so fucking stupid!" I said.

"Don't talk shit about my dad!" Bethanie shouted at me. I seemed to be the only one in tears.

Dad looked hurt and mad. "You can't be serious! You're defending him?" I asked her.

"He's my dad! Wouldn't you defend Harry?" She asked me.