The More You Know.

Darcy's p.o.v

It's been a week. I haven't talked to Harry or Ariana Mae for a while. Today, I am signing the divorce papers.

It's official. I will no longer be married after today. I am feeling a bit down. I thought Harry was the one, but obviously he wasn't.

Of course I regret cheating on him, but things happen for a reason. I am signing the papers.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I am at my photoshoot. I am almost done. My last outfit is some black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top with spikes and black converse.

I am wearing a dark red lipstick. My eyeshadow is a dark blue and black. My eyeliner is winged, and I have false eyelashes.

"Smile, sweetie." Kye, the photographer said. i did as he said. I made a few more poses.

I have been on this set for almost 7 hours. I am so tired. "And that's a wrap! Thank you Ariana Mae. You are truly beautiful!" Kye said.

I hugged him and we walked over and saw the pictures he took. I took a picture of the giant screen with all of my pictures and posted it.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: and it's a wrap! ❤️'

I locked my phone. My dad was smiling as we walked to my dressing room.

"You were amazing, babe." He said. "Thank you dad." I smiled. He waited outside of my dressing room as I dressed in my clothes.

I got my stuff and we left. "TeenVogue with you on the cover came out today." My dad smiled.

"I can't wait to see it." I smiled. We got in his car and drove to the store. We need to grocery shop.

We walked in and got a cart. We went and got some milk. "Oh my god! Ariana Mae!" I heard.

I turned around and saw a girl who was 12-13 years old. She was holding the TeenVogue magazine with me on the cover.

"Hello love." I smiled at her. "Could you sign this for me? I just bought it!" She smiled widely.

"Of course." I said. My dad handed me a black sharpie. i signed it. "Can she have a picture?" Her mum, I'm guessing asked me.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled. I stood next to the little girl and we smiled as her mum took a picture. I made dad take a picture with my phone.

"It was nice meeting you, love." I said. Dad and I continued to shop. Soon, we were done. By the checkout place, there was a whole section of the magazine with me on the cover.

I smiled and took a picture with all the magazines. I posted the picture of me and the young girl, then the one I just took.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: met this cutie.❤️'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: GUESS WHO'S ON THE COVER OF TEENVOGUE? ME!🙋😭😭💜 get your copy at your local drug/grocery store. :)💜 #imsohappy'

I locked my phone and dad and I headed back home. "They want us to go back to the studio a little bit later today, and make last minute adjustments to your song." Dad said.

Dad and I got home. "So next week, we have a meet and greet for you. You get to sign peoples' copy of TeenVogue with you on it." Dad said.

"I can't wait." I smiled. Jason came over. I feel something for him. I have feelings for him. More than friends.

"You look amazing on the cover of TeenVogue." Jason complimented me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "You are always beautiful." He smiled at me. I blushed. "Thanks Jason." I said.

After 30 minutes, dad, Jason, and I headed to the studio and made last minute changes.

I am so in love with this recent version of it, we decided that's the one I'm doing.

"You have an amazing voice. Next month we release it. So, April 5th. People will be able to preorder it tomorrow morning." The studio manger told me.

"Thank you so much." I said. I posted a picture of me in the studio.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: my single Why Try comes out April 5th.😭💕 you'll be able to pre-order it tomorrow morning!😊 so excited for you guys to hear this.😘 love you all x #onemonth #letsdothis'

I saw that my mum tweeted me.

'@DarcyBrooks: didn't know you were working on music. :) @ArianaMaeStyles'

I decided to tweet back something that might have been a little rude.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: and I didn't know you were with Luke.[: but hey, #themoreyouknow @DarcyStyles'

I sent the tweet. I'm probably gonna regret that, but oh well.

"What's your schedule next week?" Jason asked. "I have a photoshoot Monday in LA, Tuesday & Wednesday I have a meet and greet, Thursday I'm flying out to New York, and Friday I have a photoshoot." I told him.

"You are a busy, busy girl." He laughed. "Yes, yes I am. But you can Kloè can come along if you'd like." I smiled.

"I would love to, but you're gonna have to talk to my mom." He laughed. "Let's go talk to your mum right now." I smiled.

Jason only lives a block away from the new house. We started walking to his house.

We walked in and his mum was sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"Hello Judi." I smiled at her. "Hey gorgeous girl!" She said hugging me.

"I had a question for you, mom." Jason said. Judi raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" She asked.

"Ariana Mae is doing a photoshoot, meet and greet, and is flying out to New York for a photoshoot. Could I go?" Jason asked.

"I've already talked to Harry, so yes, you can go." she smiled. Jason and I both hugged her.

Kloè is coming over tomorrow. we stayed at Jason's house for a while, until I decided it was time to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jason." I said hugging him. "Bye." He smiled. I began walking home.

I walked into the house. "Ariana Mae, why did you tweet your mum that?" Dad asked as soon as I made it to the living room.

Shit. "Because...." I said as I looked for an excuse. "That was freaking amazing, honestly." He laughed.

Phew. "For a minute there I thought I was in trouble." I laughed.

"You should get some rest." dad said hugging me. "Goodnight dad, love you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Love you too baby." He smiled. I went up to my room and changed. I layed in bed and finally fell asleep.