Moved out.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been a few hours since Luke came over. Dad and I are going back to the house to get our stuff.

We are in his car, a few seconds from pulling up. We got inside and Bethanie was in the living room.

"You came back!" She said hugging me. I quickly pushed her off. "No, I didn't. I'm getting the rest of my things." I said.

Dad was already upstairs. I walked into my room. "I called a moving truck." Dad said. "Should be here any minute." He told me as he went to the room.

Harry's p.o.v

Ariana Mae and I are moving out. I'm not gonna stay here. I won't do it.

It didn't happen only once, it happened multiple times. I won't deal with it.

When I walked into my old room, Darcy was laying on the bed. "Harry." She said coming over to me.

"I'm getting my shit. Ariana Mae and I are moving out, and finding a new place." I told her.

"You can't take Ariana away from me." She said, upset. "She doesn't want to be here with you. I won't take her away. You can have her over whenever she gets over this." I told her.

Ariana Mae and I bought a whole bunch of boxes to put our stuff in.

I started with my clothes. I put all of my clothes in suitcases. It took about 10 to put all my clothes in.

"So this is it? We're done?" Darcy asked. "This is it." I said, hurt. I continued to pack my things.

"I'm going to file for divorce." I said as I looked at her. "What?" She asked, taken back.

"I'm filing for a divorce. I'm going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow morning." I said.

"Is this really what you want? A divorce?" She asked me. "Yes, I do." I said.

"I'm taking Bethanie out, so you and Ariana can pack." She sighed.

I nodded and continued to pack.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I finished with my clothes and shoes, and now I'm doing pictures.

I'm taking down all my pictures from my wall and putting them in boxes.

I looked at our family photos and sighed. "Wow." I said trying to take it all in.

I packed all my pictures and posters. My room looked so empty. My drawers were empty.

The moving truck came and the guys as in Zayn, Niall, Louis, & Liam helped us move stuff.

By 9pm everything was on the truck. "You ready?" Dad asked me. I nodded as I took one last look at the house.

"I'm ready." I said. He nodded and we left. We are moving into dad's old place, which is still his.

We went to that house and began to unload everything. By 1am, we were done.

Everyone left and it was just dad and I. "This is gonna be a brand new start." I said.

"It is. I wanted to talk to you about something," he said. He sat down next to me.

"I'm filing for a divorce with your mum. I'm going tomorrow morning." He said.

"Okay." I simply said. "During this process, please don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm here for you baby." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too." I said smiling. "I was wondering if I could record the song I wrote?" I asked him.

"Yes! That would be great, love. We'll do it this week." He smiled.