You're my everything.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been a week and I am at home with my mum and dad. My mum is on her phone whilst dad is watching tv.

My relationship with my parents is everything. They are amazing. I can trust them with all my secrets and I tell them everything.

"Let's take a picture!" I said. They got in the frame and I took a picture and posted it.

'@arimae: I love my parents.💙 @harrystyles @darcybrooksstyles'

I locked my phone and watched tv with my parents. I really miss Beth. I really want her to come home. Kloè hasn't been the same since the party. She acts so much more different.

I sent Bethanie a text.

To: Beth.💋
Miss you so much.😔 I can't wait to see you.❤️ let's hang out? I need someone to talk too...

From: Beth.💋
Yeah, I'll pick you up in a few, so be ready. Love you.

"Mum Bethanie is coming to pick me up." I said. "Okay." Mum said as I headed upstairs. I got ready. I made myself look presentable. I fixed my mascara and eyeliner, and changed into some gray joggers and a black crop top.

I put my gray vans on and headed downstairs with my phone in my hand. I heard a honk, which was my cue. I walked out and saw Beth's car. I got in and she hugged me.

"Hey, baby!" She said. "Hello." I smiled. She drove. "We are just gonna drive around, I thought it would be fun." Bethanie said. "Yeah, that's fine." I smiled. I took my phone out and took a picture of her driving.

'@arimae: my older sister is the best.💙 @bethaniefaith'

I locked my phone. We drove for about four hours catching up and just talking before she dropped me off at home.

~~~~

Today is Monday and I go back to school. It's currently 5am. I just finished loosely curling my hair. I did my makeup. I applied my foundation, mascara, and some lip gloss.

I then changed into my Dirty Pig shirt and some leggings and tied a flannel shirt around my waist. I then put my white converse on, and headed downstairs with my backpack.

Mum, dad && Beth were already in the kitchen. I sat down and my mum handed me a plate of food with some orange juice. I quickly ate. "I'm ready." I told Bethanie. She drives me to school everyday.

"Okay, let's go." she said standing up. "Have a good day, girls. Love you." Dad said as he hugged us. "Thanks dad! Love you!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Have a good day babies. I'll see you soon." My mum said hugging the both of us. We headed out to Beth's car, and she began to drive towards school.

"I really hope that today's a good day. Kloè has been acting weird." I said as I put my phone in my pocket. "Just talk to her. Maybe she has something going on." Beth said as she parked. We got out of the car.

"I'll see you later." Beth told me as she walked to her group of friends. I went to my locker and put my stuff away. "Hey." My friend, Jason said as I shut my locker door.

"Hello." I smiled. we began walking towards my first period class, chemistry. "How was your three weeks off?" He asked as we reached our classroom. I set my stuff down and did he and we began to walk towards the gym.

"Weird. Yours?" I asked. "It was pretty fun." He smiled. Jason has been my bestfriend since the 1st grade. He's been there through everything.

"I'm glad." I smiled. We reached the gym and we walked in and watched the guys play basketball.

"I need to talk to Kloè. Have you seen her?" I asked Jason. "She's over there." He said pointing to her. "Thanks, I'll be back." I said. I walked over to Kloè as tapped on her shoulder.

"What do you want?" She asked me. "Um, what has been going on with you?" I asked her calmy. "Nothing. Now leave." She said. "What crawled up your ass? Why are you being a bitch?" I asked.

"I'm not being a bitch. You're the bitch. You're a fake ass slutty bitch. That's what you are." Kloè spat at me. "Listen, I've tried keeping my cool while talking to you, and you're making it very difficult. I will straight up punch you. Don't ever talk to me like that, ya hear?" I asked her extremely pissed off.

She was taken back, because I have never talked to her like that. "You're seriously the biggest and most fake bitch I've ever met." She said. "I don't what I did, or why you're being an ass, but when you figure things out, call me. Until then, I want nothing to do with you." I said as I walked away.

I just want my mum. I need her comfort. I walked back over to Jason. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, but I think I'm going to call home." I said.

Jason and I walked out and headed to our first hour, I grabbed my stuff and he followed me to the office. I called my mum and she said she was on her way to pick me up.

"I'm gonna go, I don't wanna be late. I'll text you. Feel better." Jason said hugging me. He left and I went to get my backpack from my locker.

Mum walked in and checked me out as I headed to the car.

Bethanie Faith's p.o.v

I am in 2nd hour, which I have with Ariana Mae && Kloè. I looked around and didn't see Ariana Mae.

"Where's ari?" I asked Kloè. "I don't fucking know or care." She spat at me. I was taken back. "Don't ever talk to me like that. I will have your ass on the floor." I said turning and walking away.

Ari must've went home. I shook it off as I got in my gym uniform and began running laps.

The rest of the day went by slowly. It was finally time to go home. When I got home I went upstairs.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I am so hurt by the fact that Kloè is being so rude and hurtful. She's been my best friend since I was like 7.

She's my everything, and I can't loose her. I don't know why I talked to her the way that I did. I am so stupid and I mess everything up.

I hate this. I heard my door open and saw Bethanie. She hugged me tight. "I love you, baby sister, don't let her get to you." She said. "You're my everything." I told her as I hugged her tighter.