Planning.

Darcy's p.o.v

Ariana Mae has talked with Bethanie Faith and said therapy is the only way she'll forgive us.

If that's what she wants, I'll do it. I love her more than anything and I'm willing to do that for her.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

It's been a couple of days, and we are no longer in England. We're in New York for a photoshoot.

Lucy's birthday is in two days, and I want to do something special for her since she won't be spending it at home.

"Are you girls ready?" The photographer asked us. "Almost. Give us like 2 more minutes." Alyssa said.

"I'll be waiting for you on the set." He shouted back. We finished the last minute touch ups on our makeup.

"Ready." We all said at the same time. We all walked out. The photographer started taking pictures.

~

We are done, and Lucy is meeting up with some friends that she has here in New York.

"This gives us the perfect chance to plan her surprise birthday party." Sadie said.

We nodded, and started brainstorming with dad. "We should go laser tagging, bowling, and paint balling, then we can go to my penthouse here in New York, and your guys' friends could come here and party." Dad suggested.

"That's a great idea, uncle Harry!" Haylie smiled. "Are you okay with that, dad?" I asked him.

"Of course. You're teenagers, you need to enjoy yourselves!" He said.

"You're the best." Sadie said as we all hugged him. He smirked. "I know, I am the best." He laughed.

We set everything up, we started sending texts and called people to let them know about the party.

"I'll get the decorations and cake, you girls don't worry about that." Dad smiled.

"Thank you dad!" I said smiling. We had everything set up. I got a text from Lucy.

From: My Lucy💕
Spending the night at my friends house. See you guys tomorrow. Love u.

To: My Lucy💕
Alright. Love you, & stay safe.

I locked my phone. "Let's go clean the penthouse." I said smiling.

We drove to dad's penthouse and cleaned it up, and made it look nice.

After 2 hours, we finished. "Tomorrow is your guys' day off." Dad told us.

"When do we leave?" Haylie asked. "In a week. We're going to be here for a long period of time. You girls have a lot of photoshoots, and one more studio session." He said.

We just nodded. We went back to our hotel and watched movies.

"I am so excited for Lucy's party. It's going to be a blast." I said smiling.

"It is!" Sadie smiled. I saw that Jason texted me.

From: Jason💘
I fly in tomorrow :) can't wait to see your beautiful face.😘

To: Jason💘
Can't wait!☺️😘

I locked my phone and talked with the girls about Lucy's party.

~

It is the next day. Lucy is back, and Jason is here. Dad is out getting the decorations for Lucy's party.

"What do you guys want to do?" Haylie asked. "Let's go eat lunch?" Lucy suggested.

"Yeah, I know a really good place. It's just down the street from here." Jason smiled.

"Great, let's go!" Sadie smiled. We left the room, and headed down to the lobby.

There were so many people out there. We signed things and took a few pictures before we made it to the van.

We looked at the scenery, and it was honestly beautiful. I smiled, and saw we made it.

We walked in, and we sat down, and ordered our food. "What the fuck." Sadie said.

All the girls turned around. I was focused on my phone. "What?" I asked.

I looked up, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Luke and my mum, holding hands. "What the fuck!" I said.

"Ari, calm down." Lucy said. I got up, and started walking over to my mum.

"Aria-" "what the fuck is this? You can't be serious! You got divorced less than a month ago and you're with him again? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted at her.

"Ariana Mae, I can explain, really." Mum said. "Explain what? How you left dad for Luke? How you're fucking Luke after getting divorced not that long ago? ha, please. You don't need to explain anything to me." Lucy was now behind me, holding me back.

"You're such a fucking whore! I can't believe you." I spat at my mum. "Don't you dare talk to your mum like that." Luke said.

"How about you stay out of this? Haven't you thought about it? You ruined my mum and dad's marriage, and you're the reason I can't stand your stupid daughter and my mum. I can talk to her however the fuck I feel like it, and you can't do a single thing," I said, tears running down my face.

I was about to turn around, but I faced my mum. "And you know how I said we could fix things? I don't want too. I want nothing to do with you or Bethanie. Don't try to contact me, stay out of my life. I fucking hate you, I hate you. Goodbye, darcy." I said before walking away.

I grabbed my things and walked out, tears in my eyes. I put my glasses on, and walked to the hotel.

Once I made it, I got in the elevator, and pushed the button for the 3rd floor.

My back was pressed against the mirror of the elevator. I slid down, and covered my face as I let the tears fall.

The elevator door opened, and I got up and walked over to the room.

Darcy's p.o.v

I can't believe Ariana Mae called me a whore. Luke and I rushed out of the restaurant.

She's right though..

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I fell to the floor, and pulled my knees to my chest, and just cried.

Why does she always have to ruin things when I want them to get better? When things are getting better.

I heard the door open, and bags. "Babe, are you here?" It was my dad.

"Ariana Mae!" He said as he ran over to me. I wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I sobbed, and I finally told him. "I'm so sorry, babe. You don't deserve this. You really don't." He said hugging me.