Lucile and Sophia.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

I agreed to do the reality tv show. I mean, why not? It's not a bad idea.

Dad and I are on my way to my photoshoot. I am so excited. It's for TeenVogue.

They want me to be on the cover and to do a whole bunch of pictures.

"I'm so excited for this, honestly." I said as I looked at dad.

He was driving. "Me too." He said. We finally got to the place. We got out and walked into the building.

"Hello! In Taslee. (TAY-S-LEE) I'll be your photographer and also your interviewer." An older woman in her mid-thirties greeted dad and I.

"I'm Harry, and this is Ariana Mae." dad said introducing us. "It's so nice to meet you." I smiled.

"The pleasure is mine," she smiled. "We have a whole bunch of outfits for you. Taelor here will help you get changed." Taslee smiled as she introduced a young girl who looked to be 23.

"I'm Taelor. If you'll follow me, Ariana, we will get you changed." She smiled.

I nodded and handed my dad my phone and purse. Taelor and I walked to my dressing room.

"This first outfit is a classic look, I guess you could say." Taelor said as she layed out a white skater skirt, with white pumps.

"Marlee will do you makeup, and Kristal will do your hair." She said as two girls came in.

Marlee did a simple look. She filled my eyebrows in, and put some light pink eyeshadow on me.

She did my eyeliner and put false eyelashes on. She put some mascara on, and she applied pink matte lip stick on my lips.

Kristal simply straightened my hair. They left and Taelor helped me change.

"You look gorgeous." She complimented. "Thank you." I smiled.

We walked out and dad smiled. "Wow, you look beautiful." He said. "Thanks dad." I smiled before they put me behind a white backdrop.

For the first shot, I just smiled.

~~~

We are almost done. I just need an interview done.

They sat me down and the cameras started rolling.

"How do you feel about being on the cover of TeenVouge?"

"It feels weird, yet exciting. This is my first ever photoshoot."

~~~

Dad and I are now home. We start filming our tv show today. I am beyond excited for this.

I sat on the kitchen counter, while on my phone. "Ariana Mae get your ass off the counter." Dad said.

I laughed and got off. "Sorry." I said.

~Interview for reality tv show~
(Ariana Mae)

"It's weird not having my mum and sister around, but I know that this is for the best. Everything happens for a reason. It's just dad and I now."

"I have another photoshoot booked for you next week. We are going to Disneyland tomorrow." Dad smiled.

"I can't wait." I smiled. I took a quick shower and then went to lay in my bed.

I was on my phone, and I saw a picture of my mum and Luke recently.

She never stops, does she? She can't be serious. That is so disrespectful.