Night out.

Bethanie Faith's p.o.v

It's been a day, and I'm at my dad's. Acacia is making food while dad is cleaning. "Brayden, let's take a picture." I smiled. He nodded and stood closer to me.

We took a picture and I posted it.

'@bethaniefaith: Brayden and I. @braydenhemmings'

I locked my phone as we got ready to eat. I miss my sister.. I
Hopefully these two weeks go by quickly.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Kloè slept over last night. It's currently 7pm and we are getting ready to go out to a party our friend is throwing.

I am wearing a blue crop top, a white skater skirt and blue high heels. Kloè is wearing a red crop top, white skater skirt and red high heels.

Kloè just got done curling my hair and she is curling hers. I am doing my makeup. I winged my eyeliner and then applied my false eyelashes.

I did the rest of my makeup as Kloè finished hers. We took a picture together.

'@arimae: Kloè is such a hottie.😍💕 @kloèlarson'

I locked my phone as we headed downstairs. "We are leaving mum." I said kissing my mum's cheek. "Okay!" She said. "But can we take a picture first? You guys look adorable!" My mum laughed.

I nodded and we took pictures with my mum, and we each posted one.

'@darcybrooksstyles: these girls are so adorable!❤️ @arimae @kloèlarson'

'@kloèlarson: my hot friend and her hot mom.👌 @darcybrooksstyles @arimae'

'@arimae: ❤️💕 @kloèlarson @darcybrooksstyles'

Kloè and I left. When we got to the party, there were already people who were drunk. "Kloè you told me there wouldn't be alcohol." I whispered to her. "I thought there wouldn't be. I'm sorry." She said giving me a sympathetic look.

"It's okay." I weakly smiled. The music was blasting and people grinding on each other. I don't drink. I've been to many parties, but I have never tasted alcohol in my life.

Pretty soon, I lost Kloè in the crowd. Oh great... I tried to find her and I had to pass through so many sweaty and alcohol smelling nasty people.

"Kloè!" I yelled.

~~~

It's been over an hour and I can't find Kloè anywhere. "Have you seen Kloè?" I asked one of our friends, Jay. "she's upstairs. I saw some guy carry her upstairs." He said.

I ran upstairs and searched in every room. I finally found her laying down. "Kloè!" I said. She sat up, and wrapped her arms sloppily around me. "We need to leave. You're hella drunk." I said.

I grabbed my phone and called my mum.

"Hello?"

"Mum? Can you please come get us? Kloè is so drunk. I'm scared mum."

"I'm coming babe. Where are you in the house?"

"Mum hurry please! I'm in the room upstairs by the bathroom. Please bring dad. There are so many drunk people, I'm scared." At this point I was crying.

"I'm coming baby. Stay in there. I'm bringing dad. I love you."

And with that the phone call was over. I sat Kloè up. "My parents are coming to get us. We can't stay here." I said. "I wannnaaaa staaaaayyyy." She slurred.

"We can't stay. We have to go." I said. Soon my parents got here and we took Kloè out and drove home. We got home and put Kloè in the guest bedroom.