Birthday.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Today is my birthday! I am going to visit Kloè with Jason and Dad before we go ice skating.

We got to her room. "Happy birthday babe!" She said as she handed me a teddy bear and card.

"Thank you so much." I said kissing the top of her head. "What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Ice skating." Dad smiled. "I hope you guys have fun!" She smiled. We stayed with her for 30 minutes until we were finally off to ice skate.

while we were in the car, I saw that Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, uncle Jai, uncle Luke, Grandma Gina, Aunt Gemma, & Grandma Anne tweeted me.

'@niallhoran: happy b-day, babe! Love ya! @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@louistomlinson: happy birthday, Ari! Love you so much! x @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@zaynmalik: happy birthday to the most gorgeous niece ever! Hope it's the best. @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@liampayne: happiest of birthdays to you @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@jaibrooks: happy b-day to my niece @ArianaMaeStyles I love you beb.'

'@lukebrooks: you're my favorite ever. Happy 16th! @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@ginabrooks: happy b-day to my sweet granddaughter! Luv u.💋 @ArianaMaeBrooks'

'@gemmaS: love u sweet baby! Happy b-day! Sending u lots of luv.💜 @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@anne: happy b-day my sweet gorgeous baby! I love you! @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you! Love you! @niallhoran'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thanks Uncle Lou. I love ya more!💗 @louistomlison'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you uncle Zayn. You're the greatest.💜💜💜💜 I luv u. @zaynmalik'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank u Uncle Li. @liampayne'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: i love you uncle Jai!💙 thank u! @jaibrooks'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank u uncle Luke! Ur my fav too!💚💚💚 @lukebrooks'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thanks grandma. I miss you! @ginabrooks'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: you're the sweetest.💘 thank you.💘💘💘 I love you! @gemmaS'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: Thank u grandma Anne. I love you so much!💋💋💋💋 @anne'

I locked my phone and saw that we were at the ice skating rink. We got out and went inside.

We then got our skates and got on the ice. Dad took pictures of Jason and I.

Jason took pictures of dad and I. Then dad took pictures of just me.

"This is so much fun!" I said smiling. "It is." Dad smiled. Jason is an amazing ice-skater.

"I feel like an ice princess." I laughed. "You are, my love." Dad smiled. After three hours of skating, we left the rink.

"Time for dinner and cake." Dad smiled. I saw that mum and Beth texted me.

From: Mum.
Happy 16th baby girl. I am sorry for all the hurt I've caused. I love you so much and hope you have so much fun. I love you always.

From: Bethanie Faith H.
Happy birthday sweet baby sister. I am sorry for everything that is going on and I hope you have fun today. I miss and love you.

To: Mum.
Thank you mum! Means a lot.

To: Bethanie Faith H.
Thanks Bethanie.

I locked my phone and saw that we were at Golden Corral. We went in and got seated.

We then went to serve ourselves. We ate so much food, and then the waiters came out and sang happy birthday to me.

Dad recorded it all. "Thank you guys so much!" I told them as the waiters left.

I blew out my candles and smiled. "Happy birthday baby!" Dad smiled.

"Thank you." I said. Jason hugged me. "Happy birthday." He told me.

"Thanks." I said. After we went to watch movies at home. I saw that mum, Kloè, Beth, & dad posted pictures of us together. Separately.

'@darcybrooks: happy birthday to my sweet baby girl. 16 years ago I became a mum for the second time. I know we aren't on the best of terms, but I hope you've had a wonderful day. I hope that god gives you many more wonderful blessings. I love you. @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@bethaniefaith: happy birthday to her! Things are roughy between us, but I love you endlessly, and I always will. Happy b-day sis. @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@kloélarson: happy 16th to my bestest friend ever!💜 thank u for all that you do! You're so wonderful and I love you to pieces! When I get out of the hospital, we gon' turn up! 😂👌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@HarryStyles: 16 years ago today, I became a father to the most beautiful baby girl I have ever laid eyes on. You are my world. I love you more than I could ever explain. You keep me strong and sane. You're so wonderful baby girl. I couldn't picture my life without you. I know I became a dad at a young age, but I wouldn't trade you for the world. You are one o the strongest young women I have ever met. Keep being strong, and keep being you. I am so lucky to call you my daughter. Thank you for being there for me, babe. Lately it's been hard on us, but we'll make it through. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me! Thank you for being so wonderful! Happy birthday, baby girl. I hope you had fun today, Ice Princess. I love you.❤️ @ArianaMaeStyles'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thanks mum! @darcybrooks'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you Bethanie. @bethaniefaith'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you Kloè I love you so much. 💜💜💜💜 you're wonderful! @kloèlarson'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: dad, you are the best ever. Thank you for everything you do and always being there when I need you most. I love you more than words could ever explain. You are my other half. I love you.❤️❤️❤️❤️ @HarryStyles'

I locked my phone and we continued watching movies. "Thank you guys for everything today, it means a lot." I smiled.

"You're welcome, I love you." Dad smiled. "I love you too." I said.

I went on my phone and tweeted.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you all for all the birthday wishes.❤️ I truly appreciate it. I appreciate all of you. x'