Therapy?

Bethanie Faith's p.o.v

I'm missing my sister so much. It sucks that things are this way. I wish they were different.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Today we are in England and I am so excited. We are on our way to One Direction's old studio.

We are recording one song. It's called Who Are You. "Are you girls excited?" Dad asked us as we arrived.

"Super, I can't believe this is happening!" Lucy smiled. We got out, and were escorted in by security.

There were so many people outside. We made it in, and got right to it.

We all got in the booth. "Go ahead girls. Kill it!" Dad smiled at us.

[Haylie]
Monday you sent me flowers. Tuesday made me feel stupid. Wednesday the world was ours. Thursday you didn't prove it.

[Lucy]
Friday fell back in love. Saturday we didn't talk. Sunday said you needed space.

[Alyssa]
Do you miss me? Am I crazy? Am I losing hold of your love baby?

[Ariana Mae]
Either you want me, or you don't. I need to know, I need to know.

[Sadie]
Who are you today? Will you be the sun or the pouring rain? Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile, or just bring me sorrow?

Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared? Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? Who are you, today? 'Cause I am still the same.

[Lucy]
Monday you had my heart. Tuesday you had me screaming. Wednesday we didn't part. Thursday you didn't mean it.

[Haylie]
Friday I shook it off.

[Alyssa]
Saturday you got it wrong.

[Lucy]
Sunday I said I needed space.

[Alyssa]
Do you miss me? Am I crazy? Am I losing hold of your love baby?

[Ariana Mae]
Either you want me. Or you dont. I need to know, I need to know.

[Sadie]
Who are you today? Will you be the sun or the pouring rain? Who are you tomorrow? Will you make smile, or just bring me sorrow?

Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared? Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? Who are you today? 'Cause I am still the same.

[all]
Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?

[Sadie]
It's so strange how the same thing can make you feel so right, and bring you so much pain. It's so strange how the same face can make you love until it hurts.

[Ariana Mae]
Where do we go?

[Alyssa]
(Where do we go?)

[Ariana Mae]
I need to know.

[Alyssa]
(I need to know)

[Sadie]
Who are you today?

[Alyssa]
(Today)

[Sadie]
Will you be the sun, or the pouring rain?

[Alyssa]
(The pouring rain)

[Alyssa & Sadie]
Who are you tomorrow? Will you make me smile, or just bring me sorrow? Who are you gonna be when I'm lost and I'm scared?

Who are you gonna be when there's nobody there? (Who are you) today? (Today) 'cause I am still the same. The same.

"That was amazing girls! Nicely done." dad smiled at us. We got out and all hugged dad.

"You girls were so great." He said hugging all of us. We smiled and worked on the song.

We worked on it for two hours. "Well, let's call it a day." Dad said.

We headed to our hotel. "I'm going to set up a few meet and greets for you girls, as well as photoshoots. I'll be back." Dad said before leaving the room.

"I cannot wait for our EP to come out." Alyssa smiled. "Me neither. It's really exciting." I smiled at her.

My phone went off and it was a text from Bethanie.

From Beth Faith
Hey, I know that we are still not on the best of terms, but I miss you so much. I know that I was rude, to you and Harry. Mum and I are really sorry, and I hope we can begin to fix things.

I smiled as I read her text. I still hold a lot of anger towards my mum and Beth.

I want to work things out, but it's going to take a lot more than just saying sorry.

I honestly think that doing therapy with her and mum is the best option.

I know that I don't want to move back into my mum's. I want to stay with dad.

To: Beth Faith
Thank you Beth. Means a lot xx therapy with you, me and mum is the only way I'll be able to forgive you guys. That's the only way I'll work things out. I'll talk to you when I get home.

I locked my phone. Dad came in, and the other girls went to their rooms.

I layed in bed next to dad. "I talked to Beth today." I said. "Did you?" He asked.

"Yes," I said sitting up. "I really think me, Beth and mum should go to therapy."

"I think that's a good idea babe," Dad said. We both sat up and he looked at me.

"Ariana Mae, can I ask you something?" "Of course dad."

"Are you going to move out? And leave me? You're all I have left." He said with sadness in his eyes.

"No, never. Just because I'm working on forgiving them, doesn't mean I'm going to leave you. It's you and me. Harry and Ariana Mae." I smiled at him.