Great idea.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Today is Wednesday. I am at my meet and greet for today. I am sitting at a table, ready to sign magazines.

They began letting people in. Before I knew it, the place was packed.

I finished in three hours. I headed back to the van. "You were great, babe." Dad said hugging me.

"Yeah, there was so many people." Kloè told me. "There was, everyone was so excited to see you." Jason said.

"It was so much fun." I smiled. I went on Twitter and tweeted.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: the meet & greet was so much fun. Thank you all for coming out. I love you all so much x'

I locked my phone and saw that it was close to 10pm. "We leave at midnight. We are heading to the airport now." Dad informed us.

I simply nodded. I saw that Uncle Jai texted me.

From: Uncle Jai.❤️
Hey beb. How are you? I know that you and your mum aren't on the best of terms, but I miss you so much. Also congrats on being on the cover of TeenVogue. You are so beautiful, Ariana Mae. I can't wait to hear your song. Love you xx

To: Uncle Jai.❤️
Thank you uncle Jai💜 I miss you as well. Just because my mum and I aren't speaking, doesn't mean I don't wanna see you! Love you.

I locked my phone and saw that we were at the airport. We sat down.

There were so many paparazzi's everywhere. I had sunglasses on to protect my eyes from all the flashes.

I went on my phone and tweeted fans. (I haven't really said anything about the other one direction members, so I am going to talk about them.)

Zayn is married to Perrie, and they have two kids. Alyssa who is 15, almost 16, and they recently had a baby boy who is 5 months old named Tanner.

Liam is married to Sophia and they have two kids. Lucy who is my age, and Mckayla who is 9 years old.

Louis is married to Eleanor and they have three kids. Their oldest kids girls, and they are 15 and 17. Their names are Sadie (15) and Sindy (17). They're youngest is Paslee. She's 10.

Niall is married to a nice woman named Eva. They have one daughter who is my age, and her name is Haylie.

After a long time, our flight was finally called.

Darcy's p.o.v

Luke is over again. We are sitting on my bed watching tv. I got on Luke's lap and kissed him.

He grabbed my ass. "Luke, Bethanie is in the room next door." I said. "So? She's 16. She knows what sex is." He said.

He was playing with my boobs. I got up and locked the door. Luke took my shirt off, and I took my jeans off.

Luke quickly took his shirt and pants off. "Fuck me now." I said as he sucked on my neck.

He took my bra off, and sucked on my nipples. I moaned loudly. I really shouldn't considering Beth is in the room next door, but I didn't care.

I grabbed Luke's bulge. He moaned. I took his boxers off, exposing his dick.

I licked his tip and he moaned loudly. He pushed my head, making me deep throat him.

He just moaned. I sucked him off for a few more minutes before I took my underwear off.

"No need for a condom, I'm on birth control." I told him. He took me, and made me stand in front of the bed.