Aunt Gemma.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Dad and I are now in England. We are on our way to grandma Anne's house.

"Isn't it beautiful here?" Dad asked me as I looked out the window of our van.

"It is, it's gorgeous." I smiled. "I reckon you haven't been here in a long time." Dad said.

"Yeah, I know. It's been far too long." I said. After about 15 more minutes of driving, we made it to Grandma Anne's house.

"Thank you." Dad told the driver. We got our bags and luggage, and headed to the steps.

Aunt Gemma opened the door. "Harry, Ari Mae!" She said as she wrapped her arms tightly around dad and I.

"Hi Aunt Gemma." I smiled. She let us go and we headed inside. Grandma Anne came running from the kitchen.

"My babies!" She said wrapping her arms around dad and I. She let dad go and hugged me.

"Look at how gorgeous you are, Ariana Mae!" She said hugging me. "Thank you grandma, you're quite gorgeous yourself." I smiled.

"Thank you baby." She said. She let me go and hugged dad. "I've missed you, Harry." She told him.

"I've missed you too mum!" He said smiling. "I'll let you guys get settled in." Grandma said.

Dad and I headed upstairs. Our rooms were right next to each other's.

I put my suitcase on my bed. the room was a light pink. It was quite beautiful.

I put my stuff down and grabbed my phone. I walked over to the window and looked at the beautiful view of the mountains and the sun setting.

I took a picture and posted it.

'@arimae: England x'

I locked my phone and headed downstairs with aunt Gemma. "Hi babe! How's everything back at home?" She asked me as I sat on the couch next to her.

"It's been alright. My friend Kloè was in a coma, and she gets to come home next month." I smiled.

"I'm glad. I've missed you! We need to go out and explore." She smiled.

Dad came downstairs. "If it's okay with your dad, that is." She smiled.

"If I'm okay with what?" Dad asked confused. "If she can go to a strip club." Aunt Gemma smirked.

Dad's eye widened. "Absolutely not." He said. Aunt Gemma and I began laughing.

"Calm down, Harry. I was kidding. I just want to take her out exploring." She said as we stopped laughing.

"That's fine," he smiled. He turned to me. "No strip clubs for you, ever." He said.

I laughed and nodded. "I know, dad." I said. Grandma Anne called us to the kitchen.

We all got up and went to the kitchen. She was making chocolate chip cookies.

"My favorite." I said as I hugged her. "I know they're your favorite." She smirked.

I smiled at her. "I think I'm gonna take her out to explore nature." Ain't Gemma smiled.

I turned and looked at dad. "Can I?" I smiled. "Yes, but no strip clubs, no drinking, no drugs, nothing bad, ya hear?" He asked half serious.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I hear." I smiled. He kissed the top of my head and smiled.

"You," he said pointing to Aunt Gemma. "Take care of my baby. I'll kill you if anything happens to her. I mean it." He said, dead serious this time.

"Yes, sir." Aunt Gemma said smirking. She got her car keys and we left.

"There's a very beautiful mountain sight about 10 minutes from here." She said as we began driving.

"I can't wait." I said smiling. We finally got there. Aunt Gemma parked and we began walking.

"Will you take a picture of me?" I asked her. She nodded. I handed her my phone and she stood behind me.

I stood in front of the beautiful mountains, and the sun was setting. It was breath taking.

She took the picture and handed me my phone. I quickly posted it.

'@arimae: out & about with Aunt Gemma xx #breathtakingmoments'

I locked my phone and we continued to walk.

Harry's p.o.v

"Ariana Mae is gorgeous." My mom said as we ate cookies. I smiled.

"Yes, she is." I said agreeing with my mum. "You are an amazing dad, Harry. Ariana loves you, and I see it every time she looks at you." She said.

I smiled at the fact that my mom sees how much my daughter loves me.

"I love her more than anything. She's wonderful. The love you have for your kids, is one that you can't explain. It's beautiful." I said smiling.

Of course, being a father has it's ups and downs, and there have been moments when Ariana makes me go insane, but it's all worth it.

She's my daughter, and she means the world to me. I am glad I am a dad.

I know that I was young when I had her, but I wouldn't change the way things turned out for anything in the world.

"It is. The love you have for your kids is so strong, and nothing could ever break it." My mum smiled.

"Yes, yes it is." I said. "Well, I'm gonna go clean. Make yourself at home, love." She said before leaving.

I saw that Ariana Mae posted a picture.

'@arimae: out & about with Aunt Gemma xx #breathtakingmoments'

I saved the picture onto my phone and posted it.

'@harrystyles: my daughter.❤️ #myworld @arimae'

I smiled before I locked my phone.

Ariana Mae's p.o.v

Aunt Gemma and I are now heading back home. We've been gone for 3 hours.

"I'm exhausted." I said as I put my feet on the dashboard. "Yeah, me too. It was a lot of fun, though." She smiled.

It's true, it was a lot of fun. It was beautiful as well. It really was.

All the mountains, and flowers. It was really pretty. I loved it more than anything.

It was so peaceful and calming. I wish I could do this more. We finally got to the house.

When we walked in, dad was on the couch watching tv. "Hi dad!" I said smiling.

I hugged him and he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "How was it?" He asked me.

"The strip club was a lot of fun." I smirked. "Ariana Mae! That's not funny!" He said.

I laughed and smiled. "It is. But it was fun." I told him. "Yeah, it was." Aunt Gemma smiled.

"I'm glad it was fun." Dad smiled. "I have to get going. My husband is waiting for me." Aunt Gemma winked.

"That is gross." I said. I hugged her and she hugged dad. She left and we sat on the couch.

"Tomorrow I want to go out with you. Spend some time together. Okay?" Dad asked me.

"Okay, I'd love too." I smiled.

~~~

Dad and I are in his car, on our way downtown to shop. We are spending time together.

"How do you like it here so far?" He asked me. "It gorgeous, I love it." I smiled.