Chapter 15

Fili pulled Rosa close to him "Do you trust me, Rosa?" He whispers to her pulling her hood up
She looks up at him tilting her head confused by the sudden question. she smiles though and nods. Fili smiles back wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer just as the Goblin King jumps off his throne "Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" He asked approaching the Company
"

Dwarves, Your Malevolence."
"Dwarves?"

"We found them on the front porch."
"Well, don't just stand there; search them! Every crack, every crevice." The goblin king ordered

The goblins start to search the dwarves thoroughly, throwing away whatever they find. Oin's hearing trumpet is thrown on the floor and crushed. When they get to Fili, he tightens his grip on Rosa as the goblins prys the two apart and start to drag her to the front.
"Get your disgusting hands off me," Rosa shouts trying to shake off the goblins gaining the attention of the other dwarves.

"We found a female amongst them, Malevolence!"

"Well bring her closer." The Goblin King tells him
"No, leave her alone!" Fili shouts trying to run to her but get tackled by the goblins and is held down
The Goblin king smiles "Tie her over there we'll decide what to do with her later."
The goblins cackle tieing Rosa to a post by the throne then the goblin king addresses the dwarves "What are you doing in these parts? Speak!"
None of them respond.
"Well then, if they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the youngest." The Goblin King points at Ori.
"Wait!" Thorin shouts stepping forward
"Well, well, well, look who it is." The Goblin King gestures towards Thorin "Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror; King under the Mountain." He bows exaggeratedly to Thorin "Oh, but I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain. And you're not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg."
Thorin looks up in surprise. "Azog the Defiler was destroyed." he growls at him in disbelief "He was slain in battle long ago."
"So, you think his defiling days are done, do you?" The Goblin King laughs, then turns to a tiny goblin sitting in a basket and holding a slate. "Send word to the Pale Orc; tell him I have found his prize."
The tiny goblin writes down the message on the slate; cackling, then pulls a lever, causing his basket to start sliding down a system of ropes and pulleys into the darkness.

Not long later dozens of goblins carry massive instruments of torture on their shoulders, bringing them to the Great Goblin. Meanwhile, the Great Goblin is dancing and singing lustily. "Bones will be shattered, necks will be wrung! You'll be beaten and battered, from racks, you'll be hung. You will lie down here and never be found, down in the deep of Goblin-town."

One of the goblins, that's examining the weapons the dwarves brought with them. He picks up Thorin's sword, Orcrist, and slides it a few inches out of its sheath. Recognizing the sword, he gasps in horror and throws down the sword. It lands in view of all the goblins. Recognizing it, the goblins howl in fear and rage as they retreat from it.
"I know that sword! It is the Goblin-Cleaver, the Biter, the blade that sliced a thousand necks." The Goblin King runs rapidly to his throne, trampling pointing at the sword. "Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all! Cut off his head!" the Goblin King shouts his commands

As he speaks, the rest of the Goblins begin whipping the dwarves with ropes and leaping upon them, biting and slashing. Goblins hold Thorin down, and one of them pulls out his knife and prepares to behead Thorin.

Rosa struggles against the ropes trying to get the dagger Fili gave her that goblins stupidly forgot to take from her wanting to help the dwarves. When she finally manages to grab the dagger and free herself a massive explosion of bright light.
A shockwave rips through the area cause everyone to be knocked down. Rosa is flang forward hitting her head causing her to blackout.