Chapter 4: Titan and Pilot

3rd pov:

As Y/n was walking around, trying to remember how the place looked like, he saw Zero Two sitting down, and looked asleep.

Y/n walked up to her and sat down beside her. He looked at her horns, inspecting it closely.

"Darling, you pervert." Zero two suddenly said which surprised Y/n a bit. "Quit staring."

"Sorry." Y/n said as he looked away.

"It's fine. The doctor said parasites are better off being a little pervy." Zero two said.

"Alright, first off, he's correct, secondly, how am I a pervert?" Y/n said as Zero two stood up and stretched.

"I was tired of waiting for you." Zero two said. "Let's go."

"Go where?" Y/n said as he followed her.

They walked in the hallways, Y/n following her because of him not knowing any mapping knowledge.

Zero two continued to walk, but Y/n got stopped as a loud beeping sound was heard.

Zero two turned around to see that Y/n stopped. "Uh, it seems like I can't pass this strange thing called 'what the fuck is this'?"

"Oh?" Zero two then held her palm out to show an S class ID.

"S class ID?" Y/n said. "How and why do you have that?"

Zero two ignored Y/n and walked up to him. "Wh-What are you doing?"

Zero two then pushed Y/n while holding his hand. "If we go through together, like this..."

They both passed the ID gate system. "Huh, well that works." Y/n said which a smile on his face.

Zero two turned around and leaned while smiling. "See? Piece of cake, right?"

They continued to walk and passed a huge gate. As they passed, Y/n could see a city, bright yellow life that felt... lifeless. "Wow... so this is inside the plantations."

"All the plantations have similar designs." Zero Two said. "This is nothing special."

"Well, if all plantations have the same design, I get your point there." Y/n said while he looked out in the bright, lifeless city.

Both of their eyes meet, staring into each other's souls. "Why are you staring at me again?"

"I'm trying to find a good name for you." Y/n said.

"A name?" Zero two asked.

"I'm not the best guy who can name people, but I'm still decent,"

"Huh... Well, I'm fine with Zero two."

"Alright, alright, I won't think of a name for you." Y/n said. "Someone special must've given you that name, right?"

"Yeah..." Zero two then jumped over the balcony and began to balance herself while going further away.

"What are you doing, it's dangerous." Y/n told her.

"Once we die, we'll only be a statistic. It won't matter what we were called." Zero two said as she stopped and looked over the city.

"Just look at this lifeless city. There are no skies or oceans here. It's isolated on a one-way street to nowhere, a dead end of life."

"Wanna run away with me?" Zero two suddenly asked Y/n. "I can get you out of here, darling."

Y/n just starred at her. "You know I can also get out of here right?"

Zero two chuckled before she jumped back onto the balcony. "I know."