Chapter 2: Pink haired girl.

As I got to the location and retrieved the pilot helmet and chassis I decided to check around.

"BT, it will be fine, what's the worst that could happened?" I said "Besides, we're one of the best duos, right? C'mon man."

"I contacted the general, he gave you a new task, find out if there's life on earth" BT said.

"Alright then, let's a-go."

Time skip:

So far nothing, no plants, no animals, and no life anywhere.

"BT, how do you think the pilot was killed?" I ask BT. "Unknown."

I sighed. "Well, I guess it's time to go-"

"Pilot, unknown ship ahead of us."

"...-home." I realized what BT said. "WAIT FOR REAL?!"

BT pointed towards a ship in front of us. "BT, contact them to let them know there's still life here.

"Done." BT said as he began to jog to the ship. "Wait, is there's fog around the ship-"

I then felt the ground shake as we saw a black-blue creature.

"I am 78% sure that unknown creature killed the pilot." BT said. "You say 78% I say 100%."

The ship then began to fire at it, but it hardly made any damage.

The creature was gonna fire inside the ship, but a big robot tackled it away.

"BT, scan if there's any life in that."

"Scanning... There's one unknown creature and one dead human."

HUMAN?!

"BT, if there are humans inside that ship, we're gonna have to save them. I don't think that robot is gonna be able to defeat that... thing, let's go!"

As I aimed the LMG and fired at the creature, it did damage, but not a lot.

"BT, we're gonna have to use the sword. I don't think this is enough."

"A recommendation would be 40mm Tracker Cannon." BT said. "Agreed."

I then pulled out the Broadsword and dashed towards the creature.

But as I was gonna reach it, even more creatures came from below.

"Dang it!" I jumped back. I looked over to the robot to see that it was launched into the ship.

"Fuck! BT, throw me there while you take care of them."

"Rodger." The cockpit open as I jumped out and BT caught me. He calculated the wind, the range, and threw me. I fled through the sky and landed near the robot and saw a dead man at the entrance to the robot.

"Fuck!" I rushed over and checked his pulse... no pulse. "It's not worth it."

I looked up to see a pink-haired girl with red horns standing there with blood coming out of her forehead.

"Tch..." I looked into her eyes and for some reason... it felt like I knew her.

"Who are you?" She asks me.

"I'm a pilot." I answered as I let go of the body. "Anyways, you need medical attention."

"Not happening." She replied as she began to limp into the cockpit. "You're gonna die in that condition!" I yelled at her.

"I don't fear death." She said. "I don't care about my life."

"What about the people around you!"

"They don't care about me!" I stopped. "No one cares about me..."

...

"What If I cared?" I asked her. She turned around and her gaze pierced my helmet, into my eyes.

"Why would you care about me?" She asked me. "You're someone I don't know."

"Yeah, you're right, I don't know you, but I sure as hell cares about people." I said as I took off my helmet and attached it to my side.

She stayed quiet while looking at my face. "C'mon, life can be beautiful sometimes."

She sighed as she held her hand out. I looked at it before I took it. She pulled me into the cockpit.

"Those words better be true." She said. "Because I want to see the life with my new darling!"

She then kissed me and I was not prepared for that. The robot then began to activate as I lost my consciousness.

3rd pov:

The klaxosaur ran towards the Franxx as smashed into the Franxx. The people on the ground thought it was eaten, but the Franxx was blocking the hit. and threw it.

BT looked at the robot and scanned it, locating his pilot in there unconscious.

The Franxx grabbed its spear and threw it at the klaxosaur, impaling it. The Franxx used the jet boosters and flew towards the klaxosaur.

The Franxx pushed the klaxosaur with the spear and began to inject energy into the spear.

"Game over." The Franxx said as it pushed a button and the klaxosaur exploded into blue blood.

It began to rain everywhere and the core slid down the spear tip.

Time skip:

As The Partner Killer put down Y/n's body she looked at him with a smile.

"Found you, my darling." 

A/N: The reason I posted two chapters in a row is that I thought the first chapter was too small, so I wrote another one, prob gonna update this again and then my BNHA book.

Anyways cya in a bit.

-Lenny out